My new roommate is awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djskuba1983

Apr 14, 2014
Virginia beach
So my new roomie came over to sign the lease before in and as he pulls up all I see is a massive cape cloud as he got out his truck. I was stoked at the sight being I don't have that many friends up here in Virginia beach(I'm a homebody who takes care of the kids and works a lot) . So we get to chatting about vaping and I show him my first build. He asked what ohm I was at and I told him .44 . He asked if I wanted to get a bigger cloud so of course I did. He builds me a new dual core set up reading .22 ohm. I was astonished at the difference from the two. He makes his own juice too which I'm interested in. He told me when he moves in on the 15 that he will help me do another build and he said juice would never be an option anymore. I am thankful to have so one who loves to vape as much as I do to hang out with. I told him about you guys and how much help I have gotten from u. He told me a place to go get equipment for cheap. Just thought I'd share my good news with my family here.

Thanks
skuba

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
Whats the Mod, tell me what amp batteries!!

I do have a 0.2 ohm build, but do use 50 amp continuous batteries, so keeping a safe buffer. You are demanding almost 20 amps from your battery with a 0.22 ohm build, so I'm thinking, for me at least, wouldn't use anything under a 30 amp continuous rated IMR battery. Would be more comfortable using 35 amp, and feel very confident using 50 amp continuous Batts.

Aawa

Verified Member
Feb 27, 2014
Virginia Beach, VA
That is awesome you found a roommate that is into vaping. I live in Va Beach (been here most of my life) My roommate I got him into vaping as a way to quit cigarettes. He is still on the Ego Twist. My one buddy though is a subohmer like I am. I have friends come over for BBQ I make, and we cloud up the house. It is definitely nice to have people with similar interests to hang out with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread