The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

My new Stardusts arrived today......

Discussion in 'Canada Forum' started by Mr.Whitecloud, Mar 6, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Mr.Whitecloud

Mr.Whitecloud Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 28, 2012
    Richmond B.C
    First of all Cudos to VaporGeek I ordered them on Sunday and arrived today,mind you they are not far from where I live I could have picked em up if it was M&B but alas tis not:(.I ordered 1 of each SR and LR.I loaded the LR with MLV'S Arrgh Why 4 24mg,and I must say this vaper is one happy camper,great flavor,better than cartos and I love cartos,awesome throat hit and of course the gratuitous cloud of fog.I have been doing everything I can to make it leak apart from removing the cap which I will add is very comfy on the lips,I am not getting any juice in my cake hole,which I thought I might.All in all I am impressed and will be ordering more of these.......good-bye leaky DCT say hello to my little friend.I will save my SR for a later date with some new juice I am expecting soonish.Cheers all:toast:and VAPE_ON

2. r4nd0mCh40s

r4nd0mCh40s Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Great to hear Im considering buying some but now i know they do not leak i might be tempted to buy some for my provari, thanks for the info!

3. K-man

K-man Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2012
    Ottawa, Canada
    Lucky you! I ordered mine last Saturday but I'm in Ontario so I'll be waiting a bit longer. Enjoy!

4. Mr.Whitecloud

Jan 28, 2012
    Richmond B.C
    They are worth the wait,I hope you enjoy them as much as I am:D

5. Mr.Whitecloud

Jan 28, 2012
    Richmond B.C
    I have tried every thing I can to make them go incontinent,I went for a walk with just the stardust in my pocket,it don't need depends:D

6. r4nd0mCh40s

r4nd0mCh40s Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

depends...maybe in about 20years ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.