Not open for further replies.

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
Just got.

Have been looking for a second mod and made a stop at the vape store. So far I like it. Started playing around with TC and some could I made myself.

Attachments

• 20170916_115344.jpg
    20170916_115344.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 214
Last edited:

fordski

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Coatepec, Veracruz-Llave, Mexico
Regarding the new update version 1.0.0.2 it introduces an auto-off feature that shuts the mod off after a short period of time. I've found no way to adjust the length of time or disable it. It seems to shut off within 5 minutes or so which I find a little quick as I'm picking up the mod for a vape and having to turn it back on frequently. Just a heads up.

Carl2

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2016
Mine came with software version 1.0.0.1 I've downloaded.
here is a page for the upgrade software.
vape user manual download | vape software download | VOOPOO VAPE
I've been using it 2-3 day and it will not shut off by itself.
Software version V1.5.1.26 gives you 27 files you can load into the unit which gives you different features, I put in 7 and got a mode where you put in the voltage for the coil, a graphing feature for wattage vs time. Since I also have the software to revert it back to the condition it was when it arrived I feel a better about playing with it.

Reactions: stols001

Carl2

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2016
It fits in my pant pocket, I have a Eleaf Pico 25, nice little thing but this is much better. The Pico needs a .24 ohm coil mine went to .25 and it stopped working in temp mode and goes to wattage. No problems with the Drag, it'll work wit any resistance.
Software version V1.5.1.26 gives you 27 files, I finished trying out all 27 files, there is a w-v that lets you use a voltage mode like the watt mode, other than that I didn't find anything worth while. Lots of files that don't read, some files put in have to be brought back to the 1.0.0.1 version to work again.

It fits in my pant pocket, I have a Eleaf Pico 25, nice little thing but this is much better. The Pico needs a .24 ohm coil mine went to .25 and it stopped working in temp mode and goes to wattage. No problems with the Drag, it'll work wit any resistance.
Software version V1.5.1.26 gives you 27 files, I finished trying out all 27 files, there is a w-v that lets you use a voltage mode like the watt mode, other than that I didn't find anything worth while. Lots of files that don't read, some files put in have to be brought back to the 1.0.0.1 version to work again.
I can fit in my pocket if I'm wearing sweatpants or something like that, but it really puts the BOX back in box mod.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Regarding the new update version 1.0.0.2 it introduces an auto-off feature that shuts the mod off after a short period of time. I've found no way to adjust the length of time or disable it. It seems to shut off within 5 minutes or so which I find a little quick as I'm picking up the mod for a vape and having to turn it back on frequently. Just a heads up.

yeah i promptly reverted to the 1.0.0.1, I hate mods that shut off and didn't see a parameter for that in the software

Love the Drag, though I haven't used much since the first week I got it due to the form factor not being pocket friendly at all :sleep:

it is much more pocketable than my hohmwrecker g2's, but I haven't ever tried to pocket either of them as I front pocket carry my eos cases titanium wallet with my cash and the other front pocket holds my BUG (not sure I can mention what that stands for, but it takes up a full pocket). My out and about mods are rx200s' with a kydex belt holster designed for them by @coffeebum , or a pico with a cubis pro in my carpenter jeans outside leg pocket (inner leg pocket fits my pixel xl).

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
yeah i promptly reverted to the 1.0.0.1, I hate mods that shut off and didn't see a parameter for that in the software

it is much more pocketable than my hohmwrecker g2's, but I haven't ever tried to pocket either of them as I front pocket carry my eos cases titanium wallet with my cash and the other front pocket holds my BUG (not sure I can mention what that stands for, but it takes up a full pocket). My out and about mods are rx200s' with a kydex belt holster designed for them by @coffeebum , or a pico with a cubis pro in my carpenter jeans outside leg pocket (inner leg pocket fits my pixel xl).
I'm Pretty sure gun talk is fine on this forum. I'm assuming BUG is you backup gun and if that's true then I'm guessing you have another gun that needs backup. So what you got?

fordski

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Coatepec, Veracruz-Llave, Mexico
I saw a notification on Facebook today from Voopoo regarding software update 1.0.0.2. The auto shutoff is set for 10 minutes and there's no way to change it. They recommended not updating if you don't want this feature so I'm assuming there's no other functionality introduced in the new update. I've downgraded as the autoshutoff is a little too quick for me. Battery life doesn't seem to be an issue for me if it's left on.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
I saw a notification on Facebook today from Voopoo regarding software update 1.0.0.2. The auto shutoff is set for 10 minutes and there's no way to change it. They recommended not updating if you don't want this feature so I'm assuming there's no other functionality introduced in the new update. I've downgraded as the autoshutoff is a little too quick for me. Battery life doesn't seem to be an issue for me if it's left on.
ditto, mine has been sitting for a day or two unused (I got too many mods in rotation) and the battery charge indicator has not dropped yet.

Carl2

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2016
I've been using mine just about all the time, I tried one of the M1 temp modes wasn't pleased with the results, I noticed that the app had temp modes and power modes where you can put curves in, maybe if it had a power mod for the temp. I also noticed there is no amperage display. Temp mode does the job so the above isn't important. The overall package is pretty similar to the Smok I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread