My refilling trick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
I have been spinning them around by hand! I look like a nut windmilling my arms. Thanks for a great tip..I only look slighty less crazy now!:D

Thanksgiving12.gif

Taryn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Florida
The carto that took 40 drops was washed out and bone dry. If the carto is not fully empty it would of course take less juice to fill it. I expect that as the batting gets old it shrinks down and will not absorb as much either.

I stop filling when the carto looks lightly slushy on top. Give it a spin and if it looks dry again I do add more, try fewer drops at once if you are overfilling. I stop when I can still see evidence of juice after a spin, if it's not full it looks quite dry, when it is full you can see juice but the top won't look soaked.

Make sure you have the battery end of the carto at the bottom of the bag, hate to force the juice to the top instead!

Taryn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Florida
Taryn,

What a great idea!!

Just curious though, from what size bottle are you dripping?

I just dripped from a 30 ml bottle of juice that I received yesterday with your method, but think I may have to transfer some into a smaller bottle for smaller drops!

I just have the V4L 5ml bottles of juice right now. No need to transfer, my method isn't really about counting drops. I only counted so I could give you guys a better idea of how much I'm getting into the carto. Unrinsed cartos will take less of course. See the post a couple above, I just keep going until I can see traces of juice in it after a spin. Its nice for really packing in the juice, if you don't care as much about how much you get in there the other refill methods do the trick too and take a bit less work!

Happy vaping!

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
I've just finished filling 3 of these and have labeled them with tiny labels and a paint pen with the flavor and time I filled them, so am going to vape one all day and I'll report back also!

I've even done my Greencig carts. One I filled was totally dry, and the vapor and taste on it now is awesome...

Thanks again Taryn for an ingenius idea.

lilly1185

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
Dysfunctional but in a good way.

I like how no one here has a holier-than-thou attitude. I can ask any amount of dumb questions and not get repelled or get a nasty come-back.

Not to mention the amount of suggestions here blow my mind, and don't involve practically dis-assembling the entire unit and soldering things here and there.

You guys are the best <3 I shouldn't lurk around here so much, I miss out on great conversations.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
the bag worked perfect for me for this but I'm sure you could use anything that would allow you to twirl it in a circle.
Yet another use for The Leaford Lanyard! :D:lol::D:lol::D:lol::D

I'm really diggin this trick. It works!

I think Taryn has found the secret to factory filling. They probably have a hundred workers standing around spinning the cartomizers. =)

Somehow I doubt that. :rolleyes:

Then again, I hate to assume, and labor IS cheap in China, so... Who knows? :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread