My refilling trick

Status
Not open for further replies.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Actually, it depends which factory you go to. most factories use the 'MK-Windmill' Method. There are some that use the 'L-cat-1185' Method, but only a couple use the 'T-Spin' Method. There is talk, however, that they're gonna go hit ebay do bid on a centrifuge machine.

haha, I'm going to try Taryn's method on my next refill. I'm totally going to pretend like I'm playing with nunchucks too (god, i'm such a tool).

:lol: BWAA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAAAA!!!! :lol:

Moonstruck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2009
Colorado
Taryn, sorry I didn't post earlier. I had some banana liquid I wanted to try, so I refilled an empty carto (didn't even rinse it out or anything), slipped it into my velour battery pouch, gave it a few whirls, then added more drops and did it again. Wow, I was able to more than double the number of drops of liquid I had put in.

Thanks for the tip -- it really works!! :)

Spectre45

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
Martinez, CA
This has worked great for me. Even with a mostly dry carto I can usually only get 10-15 drops in before it won't soak down anymore. Before, I would rotate through 3-4 refilled carts while at work and usually vape at least 2 of them dry. I refilled my 4 'work' carts yesterday with this method, rotated through just 3 of them and didn't dry any of them out.

One thing I've found I need to be careful on, after spinning, the top can still look really dry but be almost full, making it easy to overfill. I've started poking around with a paperclip after the second spin to see if there's liquid close to the top.

Pugzley

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2009
USA
So now we're aspinnin' and apokin' and achokin' for our ecig habit. I laughed so hard reading this thread I'm wiping tears and hubby poked his head into the room asking me if I'd lost my marbles because I'm sitting in here cracking up laughing...by myself.

Later tonight I'm going to rinse out all my old cartos and do a major rinse and spin job. I'll let you know how that goes. I've got a bunch of bags with the string draws on them. I'll be spinning a bunch at a time. I hope I don't get hurt. hehe

Taryn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Florida
Great idea! I just used it. Don't put the man hand to it... Just twirl it.... I got juice on the wall next to my desk. Some of the black fibers from the carrier went with the juice as I was spinning it. I was twirling it as hard as I could thou.:oops:

LOL, I'm guessing you didn't put the condoms and plug in before the spin either? And yeah, you don't have to power spin or spin it for long.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Thanks guys..now I have visions of nuts just like me all standing in a line trying not to hit each other in the head..windmilling away! Maybe it's part of the morning exercise routine!
I put 3 newly filled cartos in one bag and spun them around..I now feel like one of those '20's flappers twirling her pearls! Too bad I can't do the Charleston!

-dance018.gif

Pugzley

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2009
USA
LOL, I'm guessing you didn't put the condoms and plug in before the spin either? And yeah, you don't have to power spin or spin it for long.

Oh, this thread is degrading quickly...I like it.

Oh, and the official name is ".... plug", not simply plug. We must keep our official lingo official.

Yeah, this stuff sounds downright dirty, doesn't it?

kdcaines

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
Manchester, NH
Great idea! I just used it. Don't put the man hand to it... Just twirl it.... I got juice on the wall next to my desk. Some of the black fibers from the carrier went with the juice as I was spinning it. I was twirling it as hard as I could thou.:oops:

LOL I cracked up when I read this!!! yesterday I tried this and I didn't put the but plug and cap back on. I started spinning it and the juice went through the bag and all over the place, some even got in my eye!!
I gave up I'll try again tomorrow!! LOL

Stormee

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2009
North Carolina, USA

flying low

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2009
San Mateo, CA
I just heard the song... You spin me right round, baby, right round. Like a record baby, right round.... So strange.

thanks trunus, now i've got that tune stuck in my head & it will be there everytime i do the Taryn Refill. 8-o

marykay, i will also be picturing you doing the charleston with battery bags instead of beads while i have trunus' tune stuck in my head while i do the Taryn Refill. ;)

boomerang method???? :confused:

i believe i am as addicted to this forum as i am to V4L! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread