my yihi mini q (not q class but updated one) buzzes..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vesh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2017
Hi, i am not talking about the slight hiss when put to your ear when the screen is on..

I mean every time i press the fire button, it buzzes.

I think this may be it's step down as i am using just 20 joules in TC mode..

but can anyone check if theirs does it? I mean a literal buzz, just when fire button is depressed. It can be heard in a silent room when you are holding it, but with ambient noise you'd need to take it closer to your ear. hey, i hope it's 100% normal..

only reason for the topic is, djlsb didn't mention it, no review mentioned it, and i can't find anyone else online mentioning it. hence why i ask. Cheers and thanks so much. Sincerely.

Vesh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2017
Hi there and thanks for your reply :)

Well there are heaps of similarities between those boards, and if a q class did it it does make sense for the q mini.

i will await a response from yihi about that to double check also. However you said your's stopped.. I have been unable to achieve the same result with mine.

it's kind of weird that my two most expensive devices, both yihi, may both have faults. i have been having some really bad luck lately, after 2 years of buying stuff with almost no problems with anything.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Uh oh.. thats not a good feeling.. I know.

Do you have quality batteries... do they have enough amps to cover your wattage..

Does it happen in wattage and temp control or just one or the other?
Did you marry your batts? Does the mini have two batteries?

Do you charge your batteries in a charger or the device?

I love my q class. Love love it...
Its feels like such a well made mod. Id buy another if I could afford it. This one was a mothers day present from my dad.

Reactions: Vesh

Vesh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2017
i've only used it in joules mode, will try in watts mode.. i ususally vape nickel so i'll put a SS316 coil on and give it a go in watts.

Yes i love everything else about it.. One time it also said "device too hot, wait 10 s", as i was flicking through the options, but nothing was connected LOL!

There are LG HB6 in there fully charged, or Sony VTC5A, only the finest batteries here..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread