Myfreedomsmokes EXPOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

FantomLord

Oct 24, 2011
Vancouver,BC
Hello everyone I thought I should make the community aware of the what I consider absurdity of myfreedomsmokes,
being that I was a new costumer to the site I wanted to try most of there flavors so i ordered a 10ml of about 14 different vapes and (bout 350ml of other flavors i knew i would like) to see which I liked best and of course i didn't like a few but the sweet juices such as pina-colada, strawberry kiwi and cotton candy all had NO vapor whatsoever and in fact the had anti-vapor because even if i tried to mix it with another flavor it still would have no vapor but I did like the flavor it just no vapor.
OK so I made no complaints chalking it up too experience as in dont order sweet vapors no big deal but since there is many many flavors which had no reviews at all I thought Id put up a few on both the ones I liked and why and the ones I didn't and why and so now if you go to the site the reviews talking about no vapor haven't been put up but the positive ones have been put up but they say Posted by Unknown.
So im sure you can figure out as well that they only post positive reviews and disregard the negative ones which is of course very underhanded and deceitful. I should add my reviews werent actually negative just critical cause the flavors were great just no vape.

2nd thing

I went to make my second order from them because they did have quite a few flavs I really liked ie Mar-Bro,Camel,Beer.etc and so after I chose the flavors I wanted I go to the Checkout and it says they have stopped all international shipping so being very dissapointed I emailed them asking whats going on? and this was the reply
"
[FONT=&]Yes, unfortunately we have suspended all international orders. Too much work….too many impatient customers. Just not worth it.[/FONT]

[FONT=&]Chris Yelton[/FONT]
[FONT=&]MyFreedomSmokes.com"

Always nice for a company to tell there customers that There "Just not worth it"

so whats my conclusion any business that will deceive you about there product ie negative "truthful" reviews are not posted as well as consider you as a customer to "not be worth it" well lets face it they dont deserve my business anyway.

I want to make my final statement this I have no ill will towards MFS but I do believe people should know what kind of company there dealing with
I know not everyone will think as I do that this simply isnt cool what they did and or do but I as a customer would have liked to know about there policies and so im telling all of you.

[/FONT]

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Myfreedomsmokes is an ECF Supplier, has been for several years. Their nicotine is pretty popular for DIY, though I haven't bought other products from them.

OP, net, it sounds like you liked several flavors, didn't like others, which is pretty normal. I don't like all products from any one company, at least I didn't before I went into DIY. Some products I've liked others thought were trash, and vice-versa. Even for me, stuff I liked early I later thought bit.

US vendors I've heard of previously say they won't deliver nicotine-containing products to Canada (nic import restrictions, things get confiscated by Canadian Customs), so no surprise that MFS is now doing the same. The Canada subforum has many posts with people talking about how it is a drag they cannot get eliquids or nic base from the US.

The e-mail may have had bad wording, though I would tend to try to chalk that up to their having been pretty busy (they are running a sale right now, like other vendors).

FantomLord

Oct 24, 2011
Vancouver,BC
wow....i just got a order from them 2 days ago and it had a candy cane in the package along with my juices and attys...after trying different companys now they are my main vender of juice I order every two weeks and I always have it in three days...im sorry to hear that..

im curious how many of there flavors you have come across with no vapor? theres been a total of four for me all from my first order

Richie G

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Lawn Guyland, NY
I don't understand "no vapor". That doesn't make any sense from a physics point of view. I don't care for the e-liquids from MFS, taste-wise, but there HAS TO be vapor... unless your equipment is failing. I've vaped MFS unflavored liquid at 100% PG and had plenty of vapor. "No vapor" indicates a mechanical issue not an e-liquid issue.

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
I don't understand "no vapor". That doesn't make any sense from a physics point of view. I don't care for the e-liquids from MFS, taste-wise, but there HAS TO be vapor... unless your equipment is failing. I've vaped MFS unflavored liquid at 100% PG and had plenty of vapor. "No vapor" indicates a mechanical issue not an e-liquid issue.

I suppose a person could "ruin" the vape with added water or maybe some flavorings that ...... vapor production. That said, I would think that MFS would test their juices 1st and since they are probably at least 90% VG or PG.... I agree that it would HAVE TO HAVE VAPOR.

Doesn't make sense to me either. Unless they had a bad batch of "cut solution" or something. Strange. Don't usually hear that one.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
Maybe he doesn't mean that literally that there's no vapor.

My mother's first cheap pv with the stale prefilled cartos, I'd say there was no vapor. Now there was probably vapor somewhere but it wasn't really detectable by the human eye. Small battery, not so great juice you probably don't get plumes of vapor. Especially if you watch one of those idiotic u-Tube reviews and the person fills the room with vapor.

FantomLord

Oct 24, 2011
Vancouver,BC

I think you may be confused as to what is "physics" no vapor means no vapor as in you puff and it has flavor but you dont blow anything out and no its not equipment I have several diff carts and batteries and its the same in all and so what it indicates is poor quality or someone screwed up when mixing it either way it has no vape but to say its not physically possible is laughable.

FantomLord

Oct 24, 2011
Vancouver,BC
I suppose a person could "ruin" the vape with added water or maybe some flavorings that ...... vapor production. That said, I would think that MFS would test their juices 1st and since they are probably at least 90% VG or PG.... I agree that it would HAVE TO HAVE VAPOR.

Doesn't make sense to me either. Unless they had a bad batch of "cut solution" or something. Strange. Don't usually hear that one.

my guess is that they tried to dilute it with water for some reason when cold they dont get thick like all the others it stays runny and before anyone says maybe its cause the juice was cold i only put it in the fridge to see how thick the juice would get

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread