Naked 100 Tobacco Series from nonsmoker/nonvaper's nose?

usamhswtf

Jul 23, 2023
I wondered if there were any nonsmokers/nonvapers or smokers/vapers that would be willing to ask a nonsmoker/nonvaper, or heck, any smokers/vapers willing to discuss what the Naked 100 tobacco series smells like, notably Euro Gold and Patriot. I make many of my own fragrances, and I am afraid that these juices make my homemade soaps/perfumes smell like cheap perfume. I'm in NY and am having trouble finding true unflavored, so it's either keep puffing away with the tobacco line or resort to disposables (which I don't care for because of multiple reasons and the effort would be self-defeating). What does the tobacco line smell like to you?

usamhswtf

Jul 23, 2023
I had not thought of making soap from eliq, but, in half seriousness and half jest, nicotine repels many insects and has a reputation of being mildly anti-inflammatory. But no, I wasn't planning on making soap from eliq. Something in the Naked 100 tobacco series seems to be interacting with my current soap perfume formula, and I'm not sure if it is in my nose or on my skin that is the problem.

usamhswtf

Jul 23, 2023
Unflavored = VG/PG + nicotine (if nic is wanted). It's easy enough to purchase the ingredients, then DIY to the desired strength.

............and welcome to the ECF

*looking -- why its taking me long to respond* Well darn, and I just put in an order at Delosi.ous and took a risk with someplace across the state. Hmph! Nonetheless, thank you :) Still reading shipping and terms.

usamhswtf

Jul 23, 2023
Probably not best to rub eliquid on your skin :greengrin:
Probably not the best, but VG is probably one of the oldest humectants on the planet; it is a byproduct of soap-making, and PG has been found in many topical applications as well as food applications. But nicotine -- I haven't seen many modern topical applications.

Reactions: smacuser

lamywaby

Moved On
Feb 8, 2023
I wondered if there were any nonsmokers/nonvapers or smokers/vapers that would be willing to ask a nonsmoker/nonvaper, or heck, any smokers/vapers willing to discuss what the Naked 100 Tobacco series smells like, notably Euro Gold and Patriot. I make many of my own fragrances, and I am afraid that these juices make my homemade soaps/perfumes smell like cheap perfume. I'm in NY and am having trouble finding true unflavored, so it's either keep puffing away with the tobacco line or resort to disposables (which I don't care for because of multiple reasons and the effort would be self-defeating). What does the tobacco line smell like to you? If you're seeking insights into how the Naked 100 Tobacco series smells and its potential impact on fragrances, it's best to reach out to individuals who have used these products and can share their firsthand experiences and observations garage flooring st augustine fl. They might be able to offer you the information you're looking for.
If you're seeking insights into how the Naked 100 Tobacco series smells and its potential impact on fragrances, it's best to reach out to individuals who have used these products and can share their firsthand experiences and observations. They might be able to offer you the information you're looking for.

usamhswtf

Jul 23, 2023
Would this not be a place to ask what things smell like from a vaper's nose?

If you are trying to point out fallacy, then at least I do not do things such as encourage the vaping of DEET, as I have seen on these sorta of boards when people ask if vaping attracts bugs/mosquitos.

It is more likely we would find an vaper on this board than outdoorsy type and plenty vapers wear perfumed products and live or interact in person with people who do not vape.

-shrug- I thought it was pertinent inquiry.

Some people can smell PG. I am one of them.

I would like to thank those who gave me recommendations here that allowed me to figure it out.

Reactions: smacuser

Zelphie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2010
S.E. Michigan
I wondered if there were any nonsmokers/nonvapers or smokers/vapers that would be willing to ask a nonsmoker/nonvaper, or heck, any smokers/vapers willing to discuss what the Naked 100 Tobacco series smells like, notably Euro Gold and Patriot. I make many of my own fragrances, and I am afraid that these juices make my homemade soaps/perfumes smell like cheap perfume. I'm in NY and am having trouble finding true unflavored, so it's either keep puffing away with the tobacco line or resort to disposables (which I don't care for because of multiple reasons and the effort would be self-defeating). What does the tobacco line smell like to you?
I vape Euro Gold and it smells and taste like an unlit cigarette smells, but I can only smell it if I put my nose right up to the bottle, the vapor itself I cannot smell anything.

Users who are viewing this thread