The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Name Change

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by dennism, Oct 9, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dennism

dennism Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    I noticed that ecigexpress changed their name to flavorjungle, what this means(if anything), I have no idea. If I had to guess I think they are going to sell nothing but flavors, no more nicotine.

2. john1211

john1211 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 1, 2013
    Troy, NY
    they still sell nic

3. JCinFLA

JCinFLA Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2015
    Seems like the name change was likely for the same reason Bull City Vapor changed their name to Bull City Flavors in the past (removes all reference to vaping from their name). IMO, Flavor Jungle will still likely sell flavorings, maybe even PG, VG, and supplies (ie. bottles, etc.).

Blowing out their nic base at super prices, like they're doing now, would be a logical thing to do, IMO.

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. Don29palms

Don29palms Moved On ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    Where did you see that? Ecigexpress is selling flavor jungle products along with others. Maybe I missed something.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. dennism

Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    I guess I misunderstood the posting that I saw on their home page, sorry.

• Love Love x 1
  6. Don29palms

Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    No problem. I was just curious. Things are getting crazy lately.

7. JCinFLA

Oct 21, 2015
    No, you didn't misunderstand. Another ECF member and I definitely saw the same thing you did, when we were on the phone talking to each other...while looking through their flavorings. On their website home page....it plainly said that EcigExpress was changing its name to Flavor Jungle. It's not there now, but it WAS there.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. *RJ*

*RJ* Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Lightning Vapes changed their name to WireOptim too.

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. dennism

Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    Thanks, at least I know I haven't lost my mind, yet.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Jazzman

Jazzman Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2013
    High Desert, CA
    Just to add to the confusion, if you go to the ecigexpress website and navigate to the bottom and click the About Us link the only company name mentioned is FlavorJungle. I have no idea if that's meaningful or not, and don't care to speculate, but I can certainly see that adding to the confusion. Here's the link:

#1 Flavor Store: About Us

• Like Like x 2
  11. Don29palms

Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    • Informative Informative x 4
  12. Zazie

Zazie Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    I saw it, too.

• Like Like x 2
  13. JCinFLA

Oct 21, 2015
    That's changed overnight. All nicotine and DIY eliquid related pages on their website are now gone. Any bookmarks and/or links to them now take you to a page that shows a 404 Error...Page Not Found.

Yesterday's DOH decision must've turned out like they thought it would. So they had to make many changes on their website overnight because of it. Might have been why they were very quickly shipping out orders placed for nic base in the last couple days, too.

ETA: They do still have a tab or 2 that reference DIY eliquid or E-juices, like the tab showing on their additives page. The standard nicotine warning at the bottom of the page still shows on some, too. Will most likely take going through their website with a fine-toothed comb to find and remove all of those things though.

• Informative Informative x 4
  14. jgsaws

jgsaws Full Member

Nov 27, 2018
    All nicotine,tobacco flavors,DIY GONE! had a bunch of items in my cart last night for purchase this morning half are gone just fruit flavors left. I did get a big order last week from them.

15. dennism

Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    All of my diy supplies have been bought from them, since I started diy. Any suggestions on where I should check for supplies?

16. jgsaws

jgsaws Full Member

Nov 27, 2018
  17. jgsaws

jgsaws Full Member

Nov 27, 2018
    I've been buying from ecig & nicotine river nic/riv has better pricing and 15ml small bottles they are slow to ship but never a problem $50.00 min order for free ship.Really enjoyed ecig always shipped out fast never a problem sad to see them go feel for the employees maybe there moving to another state??

18. Uncle Willie

Uncle Willie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

They still use the same Domain Name as of a minute ago ::

ecigexpress.com

My cart from yesterday has been lost .. guess I should have made the order, since the deals were pretty durn good .. snooze / lose

19. dennism

Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    Per chat, with Patti, they have stopped selling nicotine.
    Question about nic river nicotine.
    Which nic is the best, Purnic or Chemnovatic?

20. jgsaws

jgsaws Full Member

Nov 27, 2018
    Purnic is what i have purchased i did not notice a difference from ecig

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.