Name Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Seems like the name change was likely for the same reason Bull City Vapor changed their name to Bull City Flavors in the past (removes all reference to vaping from their name). IMO, Flavor Jungle will still likely sell flavorings, maybe even PG, VG, and supplies (ie. bottles, etc.).

Blowing out their nic base at super prices, like they're doing now, would be a logical thing to do, IMO.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
I noticed that ecigexpress changed their name to flavorjungle, what this means(if anything), I have no idea. If I had to guess I think they are going to sell nothing but flavors, no more nicotine.
Where did you see that? Ecigexpress is selling flavor jungle products along with others. Maybe I missed something.

• Agree
Reactions: Opinionated

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I guess I misunderstood the posting that I saw on their home page, sorry.

No, you didn't misunderstand. Another ECF member and I definitely saw the same thing you did, when we were on the phone talking to each other...while looking through their flavorings. On their website home page....it plainly said that EcigExpress was changing its name to Flavor Jungle. It's not there now, but it WAS there.

dennism

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Maryland
No, you didn't misunderstand. Another ECF member and I definitely saw the same thing you did, when we were on the phone talking to each other...while looking through their flavorings. On their website home page....it plainly said that EcigExpress was changing its name to Flavor Jungle. It's not there now, but it WAS there.
Thanks, at least I know I haven't lost my mind, yet.

Jazzman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2013
High Desert, CA
Just to add to the confusion, if you go to the ecigexpress website and navigate to the bottom and click the About Us link the only company name mentioned is FlavorJungle. I have no idea if that's meaningful or not, and don't care to speculate, but I can certainly see that adding to the confusion. Here's the link:

#1 Flavor Store: About Us

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
I saw it, too.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
they still sell nic

That's changed overnight. All nicotine and DIY eliquid related pages on their website are now gone. Any bookmarks and/or links to them now take you to a page that shows a 404 Error...Page Not Found.

Yesterday's DOH decision must've turned out like they thought it would. So they had to make many changes on their website overnight because of it. Might have been why they were very quickly shipping out orders placed for nic base in the last couple days, too.

ETA: They do still have a tab or 2 that reference DIY eliquid or E-juices, like the tab showing on their additives page. The standard nicotine warning at the bottom of the page still shows on some, too. Will most likely take going through their website with a fine-toothed comb to find and remove all of those things though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread