Name Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
All of my diy supplies have been bought from them, since I started diy. Any suggestions on where I should check for supplies?

Bulk Apothecary has really good PG & VG. I buy all mine there and so do quite a few other members. They have coupon codes and/or certain $ amounts off orders about 5-6 times a year.

I usually buy nic base from Heartland Vapes and Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers. Both have very good nic base, IMO, and they carry a wide range of mg, too. Heartland is less expensive, but with the coupon code ELRECIPES (which is an ongoing 15% off coupon to use for anything sitewide), Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers comes within about $3-4 of Heartland's $44.99 per Liter price.

For flavorings, my 2 favorite places are One Stop DIY Shop and Bull City Flavors. OSDIY has an ongoing 12% off coupon code for ECF members, which is simply ECF. I really like many of their own One Stop Flavors and One Stop Blends, as well as the other major brand flavorings they carry. They frequently run sales with higher % off at major holiday times. Bull City carries some flavoring brands that OSDIY doesn't, and they have an ongoing 6% off code for ECF members. It's ECF6. Both have excellent customer service, fast shipping times, and fair prices, to me.

Really enjoyed ecig always shipped out fast never a problem sad to see them go feel for the employees maybe there moving to another state??

From what I was told earlier today in a Chat on their website... they're not closing nor "going anywhere". They just won't be selling nicotine and nicotine related items any more. They also still plan to have their sales as usual.

Try this place. I hear good things about them, and you can get premix for decent prices.
Liquid Nicotine - Wholesale and DIY for eLiquid Heartlandvapes Wholesale

Yep...lots of us stocked our freezers with their nic base. They consistently have the lowest price on nic base and several different varieties, too. Free S/H kicks in at only a $50 purchase, and they ship quickly.

Last edited:

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Try this place. I hear good things about them, and you can get premix for decent prices.
Liquid Nicotine - Wholesale and DIY for eLiquid Heartlandvapes Wholesale

I usually buy nic base from Heartland Vapes and Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers. Both have very good nic base, IMO, and they carry a wide range of mg, too. Heartland is less expensive, but with the coupon code ELRECIPES (which is an ongoing 15% off coupon to use for anything sitewide), Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers comes within about $3-4 of Heartland's $44.99 per Liter price.

For flavorings, my 2 favorite places are One Stop DIY Shop and Bull City Flavors. OSDIY has an ongoing 12% off coupon code for ECF members, which is simply ECF. I really like many of their own One Stop Flavors and One Stop Blends, as well as the other major brand flavorings they carry. They frequently run sales with higher % off at major holiday times. Bull City carries some flavoring brands that OSDIY doesn't, and they have an ongoing 6% off code for ECF members. It's ECF6. Both have excellent customer service, fast shipping times, and fair prices, to me.

Agreed! Heartland Vapes and Bull City Flavors are my go to places as well. :)

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I have 6 L of Hearland nic in the freezer. Always tasted fine to me, and the bottles they ship in are a nice boxlike shape, so they're easy to stick in the freezer until I have time to transfer to smaller glass for long term storage. No need to rush to rebottle on arrival. And I like BCF as well. When I looked at my ecigexpress account thanks to this discussion, I saw my last order with them was in 2016, so clearly not a common vendor for me. Noting against them, just not my first go to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread