Last edited:
    Reactions: puffon

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Received mine... the bf pin is a joke... the inner diameter of the juice channel is so tight is is a pain in the ......

That isn't good.

Are you sure there Isn't a Chip of something inside the Hole? I'm using one on a Pico with High VG e-liquid. It isn't the Most Free Flowing I've seen. But not hard at all to Fill my NarDa.

thekraut

ECF Veteran
    Dec 7, 2014
    Hamburg, Germany
    That isn't good.

Are you sure there Isn't a Chip of something inside the Hole? I'm using one on a Pico with High VG e-Liquid. It isn't the Most Free Flowing I've seen. But not hard at all to Fill my NarDa.
    It does work but you have the use a lot of force... it is not very comfy tbh....

zoiDman

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    So you have the clone you linked with the bf pin? Does it sit flush?TIA

Mine does. On both my Pico and my DripBox 60w.

BTW - If you ever get an RDA where the Center Pin doesn't make contact with the Mod's 510, you can many times put a Small O-Ring between the Head of the Center Pin and the Peek Insulator of the RBA.

Or in a Pinch, a Couple of Wraps of Dental Floss.

puffon

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida

zoiDman

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal

I just reordered the Squeeze.Talk about flip flopping.;)

The Pico Squeeze is a Nice, Compact, Mod. I think you will like it.

And even if you Didn't for some reason, it's not like you're out an Arm and a Leg over it.

BTW - These were those Small O-Rings I mentioned that can be used to change the Length of a BF or 510 Pin.

$0.80 Rubber O-Ring Seals for E-Cigarette (10-Pack) 12-pack - 4*1.8*1mm (OD*ID*T) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

I'm sure they can be found State Side if someone needs them Quicker than FT Shipping.

pls0138

ECF Veteran
    Oct 2, 2014
    New Jersey
    IMG_0424.JPG IMG_0423.JPG
    Here is my SXK narDA clone on my dripbox 2. I have a SXK O-Atty and two Hadaly RDAs (one authentic, one clone) and I have to say the flavor on the narDA is the best. The build I have in there is a SS316L twisted fused core Clapton (two strands of 28 gauge twisted then claptoned with 32 gauge) 5 wraps, 1/8" ID, 0.41 ohm. This version did not come with a squonk pin, luckly the hadaly one fit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread