NASTY magma clearo's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporjoey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have tried multiple times to send an email at the website, but it keeps rejecting it for some reason.

RE: order #100206615

I received my order today and noticed that you guys changed your mega magma clearos! Bad move as they taste horrible! They taste like a burnt chemical. I have been vaping for over 5 years and I thought these terrible tasting clearos from all the suppliers had been resolved. I do not want these as they are unusable to me. It is sad that I will have to search elsewhere for good clearos after being a customer for some time. Do you still have the old 3 wick style? How to return these for refund?

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
the clearos were upgraded, to be 2.0 ohms from the 2.6ohm so they burn a little hotter, but when we did that the manufacturer changed the inner seal on us as well as the wick. The inner seal notches are not big enough and are pinching off the wick.

We are working on fixing these issues and reverting back to how the clearos used to be.

When you try to contact our CS department make sure you are entering the reCapthca at the bottom of the form.

Or you can call us at 1-800-870-3357 M-F 7am-4pm HST if you reach the voicemail please leave a message and we will call you back as soon as a CS rep is available.

vaporjoey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
OK, so you are telling me that you are selling a "known defective" product and then tell me in an email that you will not refund money for them? How is that any kind of honest customer service? I am not here to badmouth you or your company as all of my purchases from you over the past year have arrived quickly and in perfect order, but this is ridiculous. It is not my fault that your supplier messed them up. When i ordered them I ordered the same thing I have always ordered. Unacceptable : (

BTW, I took the seal off and turned it upside down so the wick was not pinched and they still taste like burnt crap.

the clearos were upgraded, to be 2.0 ohms from the 2.6ohm so they burn a little hotter, but when we did that the manufacturer changed the inner seal on us as well as the wick. The inner seal notches are not big enough and are pinching off the wick.

We are working on fixing these issues and reverting back to how the clearos used to be.

When you try to contact our CS department make sure you are entering the reCapthca at the bottom of the form.

Or you can call us at 1-800-870-3357 M-F 7am-4pm HST if you reach the voicemail please leave a message and we will call you back as soon as a CS rep is available.

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
I don't know of any place that sells the exact same clearos as we had, this is due to they were tuned to our specs. We should have the new revisions here soon, and they should be much more like the old ones. With a few improvements, but still preform the way you have grown to know and love, if not better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread