Oblicatory Father's Day Contest......NEW SmokeStik Flavored Disposables....win one for Dad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Ok....plain and simple...just like the last contest only this one is for your Dad or dad-like person in your life. Can be a Mrs Dad....an uncle,brother,grandpa,foster dad,second dad....you get it...the male role model/support person in your life that is still smoking or might just need something a little more simple to get him on ecigs for good. Here's the rules...

Only people who have never won anything in a SmokeStik contest or been given anything for free on the sly by myself or SmokeStik may enter.
You may enter ONE time with a post that tells us who you want the SmokeStik for.
AT THE SAME TIME AS YOUR ENTRY you will send me a PM letting me know you have registered for an account at SmokeStik so I know where to send the prize. You will tell me the NAME the account is under.

I havn't decided yet how many I'm going to give away.....it probably depends on how fast SpaceKitty pisses me off and forces me to close the thread. ;)

Have fun and Happy Fathers Day!!!!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Okay - I guess I can give this a go since I never Won one of your Great Contest - nor gotten anything from "Smoke Stick" before . . . If I were to be lucky enough to WIN this time I would pass this on to a very good friend of mine who I am trying to convince to give up smoking too . . . Maybe, he will if he had this one :D

So thank you for the opportunity and the contest . . . :D

Account Opened & PM being sent :)

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Be still my squirrelly little heart!!!! Not one....but THREE fully functional human beings!!!! Your all winners....PM me with TWO flavor choices.....you may pick from Cherry,(VERY mild cherry top note), Strawberry(knock your socks off Strawberry flavor), Vanilla (very mild Vanilla topnote), Cappuccino (tastes just like cappuccino), or classic SS tobacco or Menthol. tobacco and Menthol currently in MED 12mg or NON nicotine only....the other four XHIGH 18mg or NON Nicotine only. Cheers fellas! Your all winners!

Keep going people....these are just disposables so I can give away several more.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I'm gonna keep a muzzle on it this time... angelic.gif

QMuzz_CatM.jpg

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
Am I too late for this contest? My mom just got here from California and all though she is not a father, she was the only father I have ever had. She is here helping me take care of the kids for the summer and would love a Smokstik. I have never won anything from Smokstick and neither has she, If she is not eligible I understand but since I didn't have a father to enter she is the closest thing to it. Thanks.

Hummingbird

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2011
The Nest
I have never received anything from Smoke Stik and should I be lucky enough to win I would pass it along to my older brother who's health is suffering greatly from smoking. He has tried to quit without success. This would be a good way for him to try again. All my elders have now passed and I am so not ready to start losing siblings of which I still have nine! Account opened and PM incoming!

Thank you so much for the opportunity lorikay and SmokeStik!

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Am I too late for this contest? My mom just got here from California and all though she is not a father, she was the only father I have ever had. She is here helping me take care of the kids for the summer and would love a Smokstik. I have never won anything from Smokstick and neither has she, If she is not eligible I understand but since I didn't have a father to enter she is the closest thing to it. Thanks.

That's what we call a Mrs Dad....of course she qualifies!!! Read the rules and sign her up...

Hummingbird....your brother is a winner too. I hope it helps!!!!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Be still my squirrelly little heart!!!! Not one....but THREE fully functional human beings!!!! Your all winners....PM me with TWO flavor choices.....you may pick from Cherry,(VERY mild cherry top note), Strawberry(knock your socks off Strawberry flavor), Vanilla (very mild Vanilla topnote), Cappuccino (tastes just like cappuccino), or classic SS Tobacco or Menthol. Tobacco and Menthol currently in MED 12mg or NON nicotine only....the other four XHIGH 18mg or NON Nicotine only. Cheers fellas! Your all winners!

Keep going people....these are just disposables so I can give away several more.

THANK YOU ! ! ! So MUCH - I am sure he will enjoy at least one of these flavors and help him make a decission about stop smoking or at least cut back . . . PM Coming your way . . . Again - THANKS ! ! ! :D

maddogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2012
dog house
wooow ty ty ty very much!!!!!!
Be still my squirrelly little heart!!!! Not one....but THREE fully functional human beings!!!! Your all winners....PM me with TWO flavor choices.....you may pick from Cherry,(VERY mild cherry top note), Strawberry(knock your socks off Strawberry flavor), Vanilla (very mild Vanilla topnote), Cappuccino (tastes just like cappuccino), or classic SS Tobacco or Menthol. Tobacco and Menthol currently in MED 12mg or NON nicotine only....the other four XHIGH 18mg or NON Nicotine only. Cheers fellas! Your all winners!

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Well folks....I guess it's time to shut this one down.....thanks to the few who participated. SK....thank you for behaving. Everyone else is getting to pick two flavors so you need to pick one more. :)

Hope you all enjoyed your day....whatever kind of male bonding you celebrated. Or even quasi-male.....pseudo male.....junk male.....it's all good!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread