spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
One post per person??

I believe that would be a 'Yes'... :rolleyes:

Ok folks....here it is....we have a new product of sorts.....we are actually giving these away with every cartomizer order. They are a soft silicon cover for your cartomizer.....initially designed to be sort of a ...well....um......"safety device" ? So you can let your friends try your SmokeStik and then just throw the cover away. But!!!! This hardcore SmokeStik user quickly found out that these things are better than drip tips for comfort.....you can chew on them all day and not rack up a dental bill. So what's the contest you ask...well.....just what in the heck do you call these things????? So that is the contest....one post per person.....help us pick a name for this item. IF we pick your name as a winner....you get a free complete SmokeStik kit of your choice.....any kit......plus obviously a handfull of these nifty whachamacallits.....okay....and a five pack of cartos.....how's that? :toast:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Bacteria Barriers

I have OCD and I worry about germs all the time. It makes me nervous to think of someone putting their germ-infested mouth on my ]carto! I think it's going to be a great selling product. I'd definitely carry a bunch of these with me! :)

buy SmokeStik cartos and you will get them for free. :)

Well, I do declare!

RFLMAO!!! As ya'll know...our warehouse is in North Carolina......I myself spent my formative years in Greenville,TX.....only a true southern belle would say "Well, I do declare!" as well as getting the grammar and punctuation correct. Kudos! hehehee.....

Ok help me out here folks....I want to send all of you that participated a couple of these things......but I will go crazy trying to keep track of this many addresses that are not already in my system......how would you feel about send a stamped self addressed envelope? I'll check with the warehouse and see if they can cope with that....what do you think?

Will be picking a winner tomorrow.....was trying to drag this out so you would have a shot at a Halligan Kit....but I guess I will just have to start another contest. :)

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I don't have your address...

I know....LOL.....I haven't given it out yet....still trying to decide on how to handle to logistics. I didn't expect this big of a reaction.....that would be alot of envelopes for little 'ol me to deal with. :)

so did ya'll hear about the young girl who came home from finishing school.....and at her cottillion she was cornered by a rude man who bored her silly with tales of his conquests and adventures....after each story she would politely say...."Well, I do declare!....isn't that something?" Finally he got around to asking her about herself.....and when he asked what she had learned in finishing school she replied......"I learned how to say..."Well, I do decalre!'....instead of bull......

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Hi all.....I'll be closing the thread now and we will be making a decision today. IF we don't pick any of your entries I will pick a winner randomly. THANK YOU for all the great ideas.....this is not going to be easy!

Oh.....and thanks for the "likes"......I think I finally figured out what they are good for......LOL!!!! I'll let you know where to send your self addressed envelopes to. :)

THE WINNER!

smokescreens.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread