Natural Tobaccos - Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeekyGeezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Flyover Central
I'm considering putting in an order with NET.com. Has anyone had very recent experience with them and has Clay been communicative ?

I ordered maybe a month ago, and got the order just like normal. juice was good and what I expected. Not sure what you mean about communication - I ordered, he shipped.

Reactions: AnthonyB

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Hey all,

I am looking to stock up a bit on NETs. I've almost vaped up all of my Real tobacco Extracts order from last year and I had some 20 bottles of it. I enjoyed it immensely.

I am going to wade back into NET.com land with a small order of some much loved favorites in the past.

What new vendors are around that make NETs and what have been your experience with them ? I've heard of a few in recent months, either on a forum somewhere or in this group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: checkum

checkum

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2014
Missouri, USA
Hey all,

I am looking to stock up a bit on NETs. I've almost vaped up all of my Real Tobacco Extracts order from last year and I had some 20 bottles of it. I enjoyed it immensely.

I would love to order from them but, cannot handle the 70% PG, allergic.:(

BoilerGuy

Unresolved Status
Sep 13, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Hi y'all on the NET thread. Been a long while since I've checked in. Some of you may remember I was a regular on this thread back when it started some (going on) six years ago. This was a great place to learn about quality NETs and where to get them. Boy, lots has changed over this time. That said, I have been vaping the same NETs for the last several years. HHV's, Dragon's Fire complimented with the occasional tank of MOV's Apache. Having countless NETs that I either had in my rotation or at least sampled I finally settled on just two and that's enough for me. Is W2V still around? And I know GeJ completely revamped their juice line awhile back. Didn't see many (if any) NETs reappear but I have no idea what their deal is these days. Loved their flavors.

Miss Shatner.

tgs3

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
I order 30ml of NET.com's NSBrown every month. The quality is consistent - it is one of my favorite vapes. I also like their 'Dover Court' but it is a real coil destroyer. I also buy regularly from aromaejuice and less regularly from HHV's. I am interested in checking out new vendors who produce tobacco flavors. Any suggestions?

checkum

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2014
Missouri, USA
Hi y'all on the NET thread. Been a long while since I've checked in. Some of you may remember I was a regular on this thread back when it started some (going on) six years ago. This was a great place to learn about quality NETs and where to get them. Boy, lots has changed over this time. That said, I have been vaping the same NETs for the last several years. HHV's, Dragon's Fire complimented with the occasional tank of MOV's Apache. Having countless NETs that I either had in my rotation or at least sampled I finally settled on just two and that's enough for me. Is W2V still around? And I know GeJ completely revamped their juice line awhile back. Didn't see many (if any) NETs reappear but I have no idea what their deal is these days. Loved their flavors.

Miss Shatner.

Yes W2V is around :) want2vape

checkum

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2014
Missouri, USA
I order 30ml of NET.com's NSBrown every month. The quality is consistent - it is one of my favorite vapes. I also like their 'Dover Court' but it is a real coil destroyer. I also buy regularly from aromaejuice and less regularly from HHV's. I am interested in checking out new vendors who produce tobacco flavors. Any suggestions?

Here is a couple:

www.kindjuice.com/vape-juices/tobacco-ridge-vape-juice/

www.heathersheavenlyvapes.com/store3/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=12_18_19

Walter Ladd

Multiple ID Suspension
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2018
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

GeekyGeezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Flyover Central

Miss Shatner.

Glad to see yer shining face, Bronze. This thread isn't a hotbed with 50 posts a day but it just keeps choogling along with great information. As for sources, I remain pretty much fixed on naturally-extracted.com but ordered some Real Tobacco Extracts recently too. Both were very good. Rocketfuel Vapes has some decent stuff, their Reaper is very good. I used to order a lot from Mountain Oak but got some inconsistencies and not so good juices a couple of times. They blew me off when I asked about them so they're not on my list any longer. I liked Patriot a lot but haven't mustered up the courage to try their new formulation.

And of course I deeply miss River Bottom Fog Sauce and My Vape Juice.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Glad to see yer shining face, Bronze. This thread isn't a hotbed with 50 posts a day but it just keeps choogling along with great information. As for sources, I remain pretty much fixed on naturally-extracted.com but ordered some Real Tobacco Extracts recently too. Both were very good. Rocketfuel Vapes has some decent stuff, their Reaper is very good. I used to order a lot from Mountain Oak but got some inconsistencies and not so good juices a couple of times. They blew me off when I asked about them so they're not on my list any longer. I liked Patriot a lot but haven't mustered up the courage to try their new formulation.

I probably sampled 200 juices back in the day (most all of them NETS). To say I OD'd on sampling would be an understatement. Quick Nic had lots of great flavors too. I think they dropped most of their NETs and have only a handful left. Too bad because they had a lot of great NETs. My fave from GeJ was Vita Bella. But it had to have at least 4 months of aging on it. It was real rough out of the mailbox. Gee, I might have to get another bottle of that for old time's sake. Patriot was good too. Liked W2V's London and Louisville. Great NETs! And coil killers too. :)

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia

Miss Shatner.

Hi Bronze! I remember you well. You were a long term regular.

I got an order from Goodejuice about 12 months ago. I noticed the Patriot had changed a bit and instead of tasting like a rich woody pipe which made it ever so popular, it had more a muted tobacco flavour that almost reminded me of wine or the colour burgundy. It was still good but not as good as the old Patriot. I posted in Nicks supplier thread asking what had changed with Patriot and he claimed that he himself has changed nothing in his recipe or methods of creation.

I also ordered the Fire Cured, Wild Turkey and Wrangler Lite and they were as good as I remembered them from the 'Tobacco Peak Period' (TPP).

Good to see you around. I was spending time in the HHV thread for a while there after I put in a large order with HHV. I have to say, I found a lot of the juices tasted off. Even the premium range bottle I got tasted slightly off and it's age was confirmed with the label that had the date of production being 18 months prior to my purchase.

I found the Dragon's Fire one of the very few which tasted fresh and was almost as good as I remembered it.

PS

I just saw your second post further down the thread. I used to love The Cuban Daydream from Quick Nic Juices and I too also used to love Want2Vape. Louisville, London, Coffee Cigar and The Blonde were my favorites. I wonder if they are still making them like they used to.

Last edited:

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia

How's Jerry and AromEjuice going these days? Does Dvap still remain active on the ECF group?

DVAP practically invented Whole Tobacco Alkaloids.

Recommended NET vendors in this order - Real Tobacco Extracts, Black Note, Mountain Oak Vapors and Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco.com (NET.com)

I really miss NET.com. NS Brown was one of my favorites as was the Air Cured Burley, Big Spirit and a few others.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
My NET of choice is [Real Tobacco Extracts](Real Tobacco Extract :: Natural Vape e-liquid). I settled on them about 4 years ago because they are so well filtered with no sweeteners - just toibacco. I like them all but the Burley/Virginia is my ADV. The cigar leaf varieties are very tasty (there are many to choose from).

I've got the Cowboy (Burley/Virginia) in my Aerotank for my MTL vaping right now as a matter of fact!

It represents exactly what a cigarette in vape form should taste like. Little sweetness, if any, a little ashy and a lovely bitterness to it with plenty of robust tobacco flavour.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia

It seems all of our beloved NET vendors are just not producing the quality and consistency we were accustomed to when NETs were so popular a few years ago.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Hi Bronze! I remember you well. You were a long term regular.

I got an order from Goodejuice about 12 months ago. I noticed the Patriot had changed a bit and instead of tasting like a rich woody pipe which made it ever so popular, it had more a muted tobacco flavour that almost reminded me of wine or the colour burgundy. It was still good but not as good as the old Patriot. I posted in Nicks supplier thread asking what had changed with Patriot and he claimed that he himself has changed nothing in his recipe or methods of creation.

I also ordered the Fire Cured, Wild Turkey and Wrangler Lite and they were as good as I remembered them from the 'Tobacco Peak Period' (TPP).

Good to see you around. I was spending time in the HHV thread for a while there after I put in a large order with HHV. I have to say, I found a lot of the juices tastes off. Even the premium range bottle I got tasted slightly off and it's age was confirmed with the label that had the date of production being 18 months prior to my new purchase.

I found the Dragon's Fire one of the very few which tasted fresh and was almost as good as I remembered it.

PS

I just saw your second post further down the bread. I used to love The Cuban Daydream from Quick Nic Juices and I too also used to love Want2Vape. Louisville, London, Coffee Cigar and The Blonde were my favorites. I wonder if they are still making them like they used to.

I looked over the W2V site yesterday. Their offerings are still the same. It's tempting to grab some London or Louisville again. Cuban Daydream, forgot about that one. That was also an excellent vape. I found it mild and pleasant. Oddly, the QN flavor that grew on me was their monkey juice (can't remember the name). I believe he used his fire cured as a base and added the banana. Wasn't a big fan of banana vapes but he nailed that one.

Dragon's Fire owns me. I like it as much now as when I fell for it six years ago. It's so unique. And it doesn't trash coils. :)

Nice seeing you again Anthony. Nice to see some veterans again.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
I looked over the W2V site yesterday. Their offerings are still the same. It's tempting to grab some London or Louisville again. Cuban Daydream, forgot about that one. That was also an excellent vape. I found it mild and pleasant. Oddly, the QN flavor that grew on me was their monkey juice (can't remember the name). I believe he used his fire cured as a base and added the banana. Wasn't a big fan of banana vapes but he nailed that one.

Dragon's Fire owns me. I like it as much now as when I fell for it six years ago. It's so unique. And it doesn't trash coils. :)

Nice seeing you again Anthony. Nice to see some veterans again.

I got the banana Tobacco as well from QNJ and also can't remember the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread