Natural Tobaccos - Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
I really like Black Note Prelude. It tastes just like my favorite brand of Virginia grown by a small farmer company.

I added a few drops of a strawberry to give a better after taste. Being a 50/50 mix it's easy to sneak an MTL puff in public places without the next person in a bathroom or elevator screaming "who smoked in here?"

I can definitely see adding some bannana to it. Holy cow! That sounds like a great idea.... now to source some bananna...

Walter Ladd

Multiple ID Suspension
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2018
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
I made my first NET extraction since my failed attempts a few years ago.

I unfurled and crumbled a cigar in some PG and left it in a dark cool spot for 2 months. Yesterday I filtered some of it through a coffee filter and some through 2 micron filter paper. I got about 50 mls of concentrate. I made 4 bottles of ready to vape juice.

Now the waiting begins to let those babies steep. I have my fingers crossed that my attempt to extract a NET will produce a good juice this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I unfurled and crumbled a cigar in some PG and left it in a dark cool spot for 2 months. Yesterday I filtered some of it through a coffee filter and some through 2 micron filter paper. I got about 50 mls of concentrate. I made 4 bottles of ready to vape juice.

Now the waiting begins to let those babies steep. I have my fingers crossed that my attempt to extract a NET will produce a good juice this time.

How was the colour, clarity and aroma?

Reactions: AnthonyB

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
How was the colour, clarity and aroma?

Look who's here! Aussies ahoy!

Actually interesting you should ask. The colour and clarity was spot on. The colour is a light golden amber and the juice crystal clear.

No aroma though and after my experiences a few years ago I am going to take that as a positive.

Look who's here! Aussies ahoy!

Actually interesting you should ask. The colour and clarity was spot on. The colour is a light golden amber and the juice crystal clear.

No aroma though and after my experiences a few years ago I am going to take that as a positive.

So, did you take any pictures for us all to admire? Can you please?

boomerdude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

The key is in the flavor to base ratio. Up to 30% for some types, less for others. Good luck!

RigBick

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2018
Clearwater, Fl
It has been a month. I might leave it for 3 months.

Thankfully I still have my 2 micron filter papers and don't need to buy more.

So I am financially desolate due to illness and out of juice. I have been vaping straight vg and 10 percent distilled water out of necessity. I do not expect for my finances to improve untill I am medically cleared to work. Probably 30 days or so. In the intrum I am house bound. SO NOT AN OH WOE IS POST as much to my delight I found a NET I forgot about. My first one actually. 2 Black and Mild cigars in a small Ball jar with 50 mils vg. Steeped 2 months. I filtered it 5 times with coffee filters and yielded about 30 mils NET. maybe just my lack of flavor or nic this last week but it is AWESOME!!! Put a big single coil in my DR as I know it will be extra gunky. But... Wow man if it had nic in it it might be a daily. Anyway 30 mil NET from 2 - 75 cent cigars and maybe 30 cents of vg. OUTSTANDING!!!!

RigBick

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2018
Clearwater, Fl
Smokingpipes | Fresh Pipes Served Daily | From now until September 3rd, we're lowering the prices on all G.L. Pease tobacco by 15%, giving you an opportunity to try all those blends in your wishlist.

What is similar to a Capt Black? Higher quality version perhaps. Free samples gladly accepted. May the Force be with you.

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
So I am financially desolate due to illness and out of juice. I have been vaping straight vg and 10 percent distilled water out of necessity. I do not expect for my finances to improve untill I am medically cleared to work. Probably 30 days or so. In the intrum I am house bound. SO NOT AN OH WOE IS POST as much to my delight I found a NET I forgot about. My first one actually. 2 Black and Mild cigars in a small Ball jar with 50 mils vg. Steeped 2 months. I filtered it 5 times with coffee filters and yielded about 30 mils NET. maybe just my lack of flavor or nic this last week but it is AWESOME!!! Put a big single coil in my DR as I know it will be extra gunky. But... Wow man if it had nic in it it might be a daily. Anyway 30 mil NET from 2 - 75 cent cigars and maybe 30 cents of vg. OUTSTANDING!!!!

Being your recent plight, that must be some of the best sauce you've ever had. :thumbs:

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia

Great to hear. Making your own is the absolute most affordable way to vape. Why didn't you add nic?

Boscovlle

Verified Member
Feb 14, 2018
Truebacco - Vaping eLiquid Naturally Extracted Tobacco N.E.T. Vape eJuice Natural Tobacco Extract

This is a great company but I never hear it mentioned here.
2546b970718a0b902e1c620ad84ad10b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

felinefan

Sep 22, 2017
I haven't tried those.. I've tried Amsterdam Classic, Bosphorous and Now and Forever.
Amsterdam Classic is more intense than Leaf Erikson. I think I'd prefer that in an e-pipe. Bosphorous is a turkish style tobacco with a gentles sweetness. Now and Forever is vanilla& cavendish, again I think would work well in an e-pipe.

Reactions: AnthonyB

RigBick

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2018
Clearwater, Fl
So I took the tobacco out of 2 Black and Mild cigars, put them in a Ball jar with 60 mil. 50pg -50vg and steeped two weeks. Filtered with coffee filters 5 times to yield about 30 mil. Wow is it dark. Taste tests awesomely. Just like it smells. Did I mention it is DARK? I see other NET's a nice amber color. Man it is dark. Tasty but... Coil killed dark. Dilution reduces the flavor too much. Coments - sugestions?

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
So I took the tobacco out of 2 Black and Mild cigars, put them in a Ball jar with 60 mil. 50pg -50vg and steeped two weeks. Filtered with coffee filters 5 times to yield about 30 mil. Wow is it dark. Taste tests awesomely. Just like it smells. Did I mention it is DARK? I see other NET's a nice amber color. Man it is dark. Tasty but... Coil killed dark. Dilution reduces the flavor too much. Coments - sugestions?
Is it dark?

Reactions: mansis
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread