Natural Tobaccos - Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

checkum

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2014
Missouri, USA
wauw It costs 34 dollars to ship to Amsterdam from net.com. Through the shipito.com it costs 22 dollars.
Shipping from china (2- 4 weeks) costs maybe 6 dollars.
I guess it's ok, national shipping here costs 6 euros, european costs 10 euros. from US converted would be 22 dollars = 19 euros.

ever try home extracting? shipping is very cheap and easy to do.........

Big Juicy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Placentia, CA
I tried for years to find a decent mary j juice and finally gave up. I experimented with teas for a while with mixed results...came to realize later what a difficult extraction that can be. For a great while tried every chai and thai tea I could find and all left me extremely disappointed. I had a couple DIY friends try a legit sage extraction and they just never panned out. I recently ventured into custards for some unknown reason. Come to find out after the fact a great many NET enthusiasts did the same thing. I have had mixed, mostly meh or disappointing results. I am tiptoeing into some select bakery. I have tried quite a few in the past and never really cared for any, but...

I placed my first juice order in over a year last week. Nonne Torte Al Limone by P.O.E.T which is a lemon cake of some sort and SOHO by Music City Vape Sauce, which is a Arnold Palmer I have high hopes for.

Life hasnt been the same since Caramel Wild Wood went fishy on me. I have been vapng quite a bit of Hazelmel by Roundstone Reserve. It is a pretty damn good CWW alternative, I'd say 80-85% of CWW. I like it straight but often will drip around 15-20% NET in it for a little kick.

A have an old Italian pipe smoker friend with a similar palate as mine who swears by a mix of 1 part Bryce's Custard and 3 parts NETCOM Sun Cured Turkish so I may check that out as well.

I have never found an alternative to the once glorious NET version of Ahlusion Maple Burley...my favorite juice ever...

RichardA

Oct 31, 2015
@Big Juicy, I see you mention about Chai Tea. I too love vaping Chai Tea. I am quite sick and tired of all the same ole, same ole, Strawberry Milk/Custard non sense. I purchased some Coval Vapes Chai Tea and that was really strong in its herbs. I mixed it with some Custard and made my own version of Chai Tea Latte. Loving it. Have already gone thru 100ml of it in 4 weeks. For me, that's a lot.

I have also just ordered a bunch of Net.com tobacco/pipe ejuices, another order with MVJ and lastly, with Want2Vape. I will have a total of 20 bottles of NET coming to me. I mostly vape Blacknote, but supply has been hard to come by here locally and I wanted to spread my wings and try all the other NET's out there.

Reactions: Big Juicy

jonnydoe

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2015
Germany
I extracted Peter Stokkebye's 84 Turkish. It's pretty close to Sun Cured but, doesn't quite have the little something-something that Clay's does.

I have tried the stokkebye by hot ethanol with freeze filtering and only with hot pg. Hot pg was boring but the hot ethanol was good. It has given the smokiness to the net. The flavour was different and not as deep as the net.com sun cured turkish but good. Its my favourite tobacca at the moment. I like it more than the one from net.com because of the smokiness.

Joan Madison

Feb 16, 2016
Vaping for 5 months now (yeeeiiii :p), but yet i do not feel like using some e-liquid other that tobacco flavoured. The others i tried (black coffee, cappuccino) seem like eating candy, not vaping! I stick with tobacco flavoured liquids and the one i use is 3T organic, which is certified and that is very important to me since i quitted smoking to avoid health risks and stuff...

Smocian257

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2014
Green Valley, Arizona
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple accounts are not permitted on ECF.

Smocian257

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2014
Green Valley, Arizona
I have a question referring extractions:

Are extracts ethereal oils ? Why is it not possible to extract tobacco flavour oils only with water ? Perhaps i am stupid but i dont understand this.

You mean using steam distillation to extract oil from tobacco for use as a flavoring agent?

Smocian257

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2014
Green Valley, Arizona
I tried for years to find a decent mary j juice and finally gave up. I experimented with teas for a while with mixed results...came to realize later what a difficult extraction that can be. For a great while tried every chai and thai tea I could find and all left me extremely disappointed. I had a couple DIY friends try a legit sage extraction and they just never panned out. I recently ventured into custards for some unknown reason. Come to find out after the fact a great many NET enthusiasts did the same thing. I have had mixed, mostly meh or disappointing results. I am tiptoeing into some select bakery. I have tried quite a few in the past and never really cared for any, but...

I placed my first juice order in over a year last week. Nonne Torte Al Limone by P.O.E.T which is a lemon cake of some sort and SOHO by Music City Vape Sauce, which is a Arnold Palmer I have high hopes for.

Life hasnt been the same since Caramel Wild Wood went fishy on me. I have been vapng quite a bit of Hazelmel by Roundstone Reserve. It is a pretty damn good CWW alternative, I'd say 80-85% of CWW. I like it straight but often will drip around 15-20% NET in it for a little kick.

A have an old Italian pipe smoker friend with a similar palate as mine who swears by a mix of 1 part Bryce's Custard and 3 parts NETCOM Sun Cured Turkish so I may check that out as well.

I have never found an alternative to the once glorious NET version of Ahlusion Maple Burley...my favorite juice ever...

Sounds like your next adventure is going to be hybrid dessert NET's - might I suggest caramel , a bit of anise , sweet cream / dairy milk and marshmallow? haven't got the %'s right yet but I think you can kind of imagine what i'm getting at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread