Status
Not open for further replies.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Taking advantage of NET's sale: I reordered tRY4 and Coventry (both of which I like alot) and tried for the first time Banana Nut Bread, Caramel Brownie and Muth's Mix and hopefully a sample of the Cinnamon Sugar Cookie.
Though they do run the coil quickly (as expected) they are superb juices.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
Caramel Brownie

Man This is a good liquid "Caramel Brownie", I have long loved the deep caramel pipe, But I ordered this my last order, Man Sooo deep. Just a great after dinner relax on the deck kind of vape

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Man This is a good liquid "Caramel Brownie", I have long loved the deep caramel pipe, But I ordered this my last order, Man Sooo deep. Just a great after dinner relax on the deck kind of vape
:thumbs: Nice. I'm looking forward to my first vape of it.

Reactions: NotSoMini

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Taking advantage of NET's sale: I reordered tRY4 and Coventry (both of which I like alot) and tried for the first time Banana Nut Bread, Caramel Brownie and Muth's Mix and hopefully a sample of the Cinnamon Sugar Cookie.
Though they do run the coil quickly (as expected) they are superb juices.

I have had all of these except for Banana Nut Bread. Muth's Mix is one of my favorites and more recently Cinammon Sugar Cookie.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I have had all of these except for Banana Nut Bread. Muth's Mix is one of my favorites and more recently Cinammon Sugar Cookie.
In fact, it was one of your posts that got me interested in the Muth.
I'll let you know.
I requested the sample of the Cinnamon Cookie because in an email exchange with NET, Clay suggested I try it. I've found other Cinnamon vapes to be mildly irritating, so we'll see.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
In fact, it was one of your posts that got me interested in the Muth.
I'll let you know.
I requested the sample of the Cinnamon Cookie because in an email exchange with NET, Clay suggested I try it. I've found other Cinnamon vapes to be mildly irritating, so we'll see.
Cinnamon is not too strong on this one. another one I like a little dif then the others I got not too much cookie, not too much tobacco kind of blended

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia

Banana nut bread has a beautiful bouquet and is flavorsome. Even non vaping colleagues at work commented how good it smelled in the bottle.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
I have put in my second order within a month for net liquids. I figured with these uncertain times my two favorite vendors needed a visit. Last time it was NET.com, this time it is goodejuice.

I was shocked to discovered it has been a good two years since I last put in an order with Goodejuice. I guess the quality of my refrigerated Patriot juice made me think it had been sooner.

This time I have ordered 2 30 mls bottles of Patriot, 1 30 ml bottle each of Wild Turkey, Wrangler Lite, Shade and Lizard Tail and 2 10 ml bottles of Fire Cured Tobacco and Apple Cured tobacco.

I didn't order Godfather or Analog as they didn't impress me much when I first ordered them. The Analog has matured into a nice smooth cigarette like vape but it doesn't have a favorite classification for my personal palate.

I have never tried Shade or Lizard Tail as they were released subsequent to my last order and am looking forward to trying those two. Based on reviews and the description on the site, they seem to be right up my alley.

I am really looking forward to this order. It's been 2 years since I've had some fresh Patriot and 3 years since I've had Wild Turkey and Wrangler Lite. Wrangler Lite was one of my favorites in the first ever NETTY awards 3 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fogmust

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2015
New Jersey
What's up, boys and gals? Hope you're all doing well. I was here on and off in the past few monts, as the place had turned a little bit into a net DIY thread, and I couldn't contribute anything to that, and neither was I interested in becoming a DIY guy.

Anyway, just wanted to share that I started vaping my third order from NET (second one in December was close to 500ml), and this order is every single bit as good as the first one, with only two of the flavors being the same. So far I am amazed by Balkan... but each and every juice is great in its own way. Great vendor to buy from. So, how's everyone been?

Smocian257

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2014
Green Valley, Arizona
Honestly I find most Net.com stuff is good to go either out of the mail or within few day

No argument but I find that any cavendish (and again, YMMV) requires at least 2 months steep after being bottled to taste right.

The American Spirit really shined up for me too

Reactions: Vicman

checkum

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2014
Missouri, USA
What's up, boys and gals? Hope you're all doing well. I was here on and off in the past few monts, as the place had turned a little bit into a net DIY thread, and I couldn't contribute anything to that, and neither was I interested in becoming a DIY guy.

Anyway, just wanted to share that I started vaping my third order from NET (second one in December was close to 500ml), and this order is every single bit as good as the first one, with only two of the flavors being the same. So far I am amazed by Balkan... but each and every juice is great in its own way. Great vendor to buy from. So, how's everyone been?

Everyone was scared the Feds would come down hard on the folks that sell our NET's, so the talk turned to strictly DIY. They still may in the near future. Stick around the topics change from liquids to hardware and DIY all the time.

fogmust

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2015
New Jersey
Everyone was scared the Feds would come down hard on the folks that sell our NET's, so the talk turned to strictly DIY. They still may in the near future. Stick around the topics change from liquids to hardware and DIY all the time.

I hear you. Whatever ultimately comes, whether Federal or State, will be half-baked, not completely though out, and subject to multiple revisions. I hate the fact that the powers-to-be are so anxious to start taxing or banning something that they don't know. We, former smokers, don't know the long-term effect of it, either, but at least based on theory, we are doing the right thing.
The real problem is that millions of ex-smokers still don't account for .... when it comes to the lost revenue of PM, or Altria, or whatever they call themselves these days. Or Raynolds, or whoever else along those lines, who's losing tons of money on this new thing, because they were happy as pigs in .... to sell us their highest-margin product. Disgusting.

checkum

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2014
Missouri, USA
I hear you. Whatever ultimately comes, whether Federal or State, will be half-baked, not completely though out, and subject to multiple revisions. I hate the fact that the powers-to-be are so anxious to start taxing or banning something that they don't know. We, former smokers, don't know the long-term effect of it, either, but at least based on theory, we are doing the right thing.
The real problem is that millions of ex-smokers still don't account for .... when it comes to the lost revenue of PM, or Altria, or whatever they call themselves these days. Or Raynolds, or whoever else along those lines, who's losing tons of money on this new thing, because they were happy as pigs in .... to sell us their highest-margin product. Disgusting.

You got that right brother! I pray we all can stay away from cancer sticks with our vaping option, available without an outrageous price and easy access!

Reactions: fogmust

checkum

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2014
Missouri, USA
Now that one has to be 21 to purchase cigarettes in CA, vapes will probably be next. You can vote like an adult and you can die in IRAQ or Afghanistan, but no smoking for you Snowflake.

yeah, you're right on boomer. Only in the eyes of officials is smoking and vaping worse than a roadside bomb......

Reactions: boomerdude

jaytex1969

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2015
Austin, TX
To be honest, since becoming a vaper, the roadside bomb might be more pleasant that the ol' pack of smokes...

stock-vector-smiley-bomb-smoking-cigarette-67416910.jpg

Jay :headbang:

Vicman

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2014
Chicago
Been a while since I ordered from them but picked up all the NET's MOV has to offer. These guys are the reason I got into NET's a few years back as I really liked Hey Jack (discontinued) which helped me put down the smokes for good. Then I found this thread and discovered the NET world was much larger than the little bit I knew and had not made it back there for their NET offerings, until now. Kinda felt good to order from them again, was like reconnecting with an old friend.

Vicman

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2014
Chicago
He sure does. Sent me a sample of Mango Sticky Rice in my last order. It is something I would not order as the hybird NET thing is not my cup of tea. However, this was pretty good. The mango is not bad and I can taste the sticky rice. It's pretty good, but like I said, it's just not my cup of tea.

On another note, Vyno is a pretty good cigar NET. Has the darker notes from the Nicaraguan along with a slight sweetness. Was good out of the mail and after two weeks, has gotten even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread