Not open for further replies.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Yes there is a London. It’s wonderful (or it was wonderful). quintessential English pipe mix.

I might have to break out some old style mesh for these and the RSST or AGA-T which worked really well with mesh. I am living in the past for real.

I believe L'Ville was my favorite W2V. Wasn't their a London too? That was good too.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Just curious ; What will become of Vendors who sell extracts, like Stixx Mixx ?
I asked him a year ago if Deeming will put him out of business. He essentially told me not unless they raid him and close him down. Don’t know his feelings about the shipping ban. He’s a pretty fiesty dude.

Frankenmizer

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Dimension V
The Blond, Managua, C I Cigar, Coffee Infused Cigar, Paris, London and the best grassy NET of all time - Louisville.

The Blond was one of the most popular NETs at the time. It is an extraction of an Acid Blonde by Drew Estate. Want2Vape discovered how well that cigar translated into a NET and inspired a wave of that NeT released onto the market.

I wonder if they taste the same.

Want2Vape and Vaperite were the true pioneers of NETs.

The Blond was a revelation. It was the first NET I tried that demonstrated itself to be, if done well, as close as one could get to the real thing. I recall enjoying London and Louisville, but I think I was on cartos or very early nautilus coils, which clogged or gunked to unusable after half a tank.

Let us know what the 2021 W2V is like. If they're good, we might be able to squeeze in an order before the US ban drops in.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
The Blond was a revelation. It was the first NET I tried that demonstrated itself to be, if done well, as close as one could get to the real thing. I recall enjoying London and Louisville, but I think I was on cartos or very early Nautilus coils, which clogged or gunked to unusable after half a tank.

Let us know what the 2021 W2V is like. If they're good, we might be able to squeeze in an order before the US ban drops in.
Most of those W2V flavors were gunkers. 2mls and dry burn. Sometimes it was worth it though.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
The Blond was a revelation. It was the first NET I tried that demonstrated itself to be, if done well, as close as one could get to the real thing. I recall enjoying London and Louisville, but I think I was on cartos or very early Nautilus coils, which clogged or gunked to unusable after half a tank.

I had that revelation sensation to the very first time I tried The Blond. It used to be called ‘Blondie’ I think.
I know there were successive alternatives to The Blond from other NET vendors who extracted Acid Blonde but for me the Blond from W2V was always the best.
The botanicals weren’t so or pronounced in The Blond. It was mostly a clean dry tasting cigarette or cigar flavour with the botanicals in the background.
It was a solid performer. I absolutely loved that juice.

C I cigar, Managua and Coffee Infused Cigar were great cigars. Louisville was my favorite pipe.

I actually don’t think any of the NET vendors who followed after W2V did cigars as good as W2V.

I wouldn’t wait on my assessment. I am in Australia and by the time my Planet Express package arrives with W2V your vape mail bans would have kicked in.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Most of those W2V flavors were gunkers. 2mls and dry burn. Sometimes it was worth it though.

Nothing some additional PG and VG cant fix :)

I might dilute to a factor of 2 and stick the juice in a galaxies or Kayfun or perhaps a MTL dripper with a mesh coil.

Enoch777

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Midwest, USA
Probably a long shot but has anyone ever tried Products – Kind Juice E-Nectar | PREMIUM ORGANIC INGREDIENTS | Best Vape Juice eLiquid ? Probably slim chance since it's 100% VG and not too many of us around.

Particularly Route 66, Viva La Libertad, or Sultan's Empire. All three to me are the best damn NET's I've ever tasted though admittedly there's a ton I haven't tried. Anyway they just got their last batches in recently and I placed my last order. Too expensive to get more than 1 or 2 bottles at a time.

If anyone has tried them, and knows of a similar that can be obtained in flavor concentrate, or what kind of dry (tobacco) blend one could mix up for their own cold macerated extraction to imitate these liquids I'd definitely be interested in any and all avenues.

I might just love their base too. Maybe they have really good VG. It's just incredibly clean and so authentic to cigarette smoke flavor (minus the crud). I've tried plenty of other vendors and types of tobacco liquids. I used to love TA but can't stand the stuff anymore, but even others such as HHV and N-E-T don't hold a candle to the Kind Juice Tobacco Ridge lineup for me. I'm desperate to figure out the secret.

So. Damn. Good.

Frankenmizer

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Dimension V
I had that revelation sensation to the very first time I tried The Blond. It used to be called ‘Blondie’ I think.
I know there were successive alternatives to The Blond from other NET vendors who extracted Acid Blonde but for me the Blond from W2V was always the best.
The botanicals weren’t so or pronounced in The Blond. It was mostly a clean dry tasting cigarette or cigar flavour with the botanicals in the background.
It was a solid performer. I absolutely loved that juice.

I wouldn’t wait on my assessment. I am in Australia and by the time my Planet Express package arrives with W2V your vape mail bans would have kicked in.

rogerroger.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: AnthonyB

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Probably a long shot but has anyone ever tried Products – Kind Juice E-Nectar | PREMIUM ORGANIC INGREDIENTS | Best Vape Juice eLiquid ? Probably slim chance since it's 100% VG and not too many of us around.

Particularly Route 66, Viva La Libertad, or Sultan's Empire. All three to me are the best damn NET's I've ever tasted though admittedly there's a ton I haven't tried. Anyway they just got their last batches in recently and I placed my last order. Too expensive to get more than 1 or 2 bottles at a time.

If anyone has tried them, and knows of a similar that can be obtained in flavor concentrate, or what kind of dry (tobacco) blend one could mix up for their own cold macerated extraction to imitate these liquids I'd definitely be interested in any and all avenues.

I might just love their base too. Maybe they have really good VG. It's just incredibly clean and so authentic to cigarette smoke flavor (minus the crud). I've tried plenty of other vendors and types of tobacco liquids. I used to love TA but can't stand the stuff anymore, but even others such as HHV and N-E-T don't hold a candle to the Kind Juice Tobacco Ridge lineup for me. I'm desperate to figure out the secret.

So. Damn. Good.

I’ve had their NETs. I got a few sampler sets a few years ago. Very nice flavourful hybrid NETs.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Well for the first time I have had an opportunity to try the award winning hyped Lucky 13 by Cafe Racer. I was late to the party on this one.

I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it. I’ve always preferred tobacco flavours as MTL. Sub ohming NETs and tobaccos always brings out too many off notes for me.

However, a restricted direct lung vape with this juice is very enjoyable.

It took me about a day to figure out what juice it reminded me. It tastes a lot like Patriot by Goodejuice, one of the top rated NETs in our NET community for a good few years.

Lucky 13 is tobacco forward with just the right level of sweetness and a well blended ensemble of flavours.

I think this might be my best tobacco experience in a few years. I may have to try the OG being Lucky ....... which is the version that has a stronger tobacco base.

Reactions: newyork13

Enoch777

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Midwest, USA
I’ve had their NETs. I got a few sampler sets a few years ago. Very nice flavourful hybrid NETs.

Any idea how to recreate it? Even if it's just similar. I'm looking for recommendations on in-stock flavor extracts or what kind of dry blend I should use for my own extraction.

I've grabbed some high-grade Organic Burley Leaf and Organic Canadian Flue Cured whole leafs. Good place to start?

This will be my first cold-macerated extraction so any advice to achieve a similar flavor/quality to Kind Juice NETs would be appreciated. Will be extracting in 100% VG for 8-10 weeks and attempting the freezer-filtration using coffee filters followed by 2-micron filter paper. Nic is Heartland 100mg (not entirely sure what method they use but Kind Juice uses "Cold Extracted Nicotine (USP)" or at least that's what the ingredient list says.

I guess the plan was 70% Burley 30% Flue Cured and see how it works out. Just not sure if I should get some Fronto or Fire-Cured leafs before I give it a go, but I guess with pounds of the stuff I can always tweak the recipe over time.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Any idea how to recreate it? Even if it's just similar. I'm looking for recommendations on in-stock flavor extracts or what kind of dry blend I should use for my own extraction.

I've grabbed some high-grade Organic Burley Leaf and Organic Canadian Flue Cured whole leafs. Good place to start?

This will be my first cold-macerated extraction so any advice to achieve a similar flavor/quality to Kind Juice NETs would be appreciated. Will be extracting in 100% VG for 8-10 weeks and attempting the freezer-filtration using coffee filters followed by 2-micron filter paper. Nic is Heartland 100mg (not entirely sure what method they use but Kind Juice uses "Cold Extracted Nicotine (USP)" or at least that's what the ingredient list says.

I guess the plan was 70% Burley 30% Flue Cured and see how it works out. Just not sure if I should get some Fronto or Fire-Cured leafs before I give it a go, but I guess with pounds of the stuff I can always tweak the recipe over time.
I don’t know but my memory of Kind Juice was that they were sweet. I remember caramel, vanilla and butterscotch.

Consider experimenting with mixing some sweeter concentrates like caramels, vanillas, sweet creams and ethyl maltol with the tobaccos you create.

I haven't found a recipe clone for any of their juices.

• Informative
Reactions: Enoch777

Frankenmizer

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Dimension V
I don’t know but my memory of Kind Juice was that they were sweet. I remember caramel, vanilla and butterscotch.

Consider experimenting with mixing some sweeter concentrates like caramels, vanillas, sweet creams and ethyl maltol with the tobaccos you create.

I haven't found a recipe clone for any of their juices.

I think they were also 100% VG as well, which could iirc up the sweetness.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
So if HHV is closing their doors (without online sales, they are losing their B&M), where is there to go ? How many vendors are falling by the wayside ?
I am still extracting my own, still finding a. few winners and a few clunkers. But the days of buying NET flavors seems to be winding down...

Str8vision

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA
NET vendors are low volume sellers so FDA compliance would be too expensive for them to even consider. I feared/understood this back in 2012 which is why I decided to learn how to manufacture my own all those years ago. The mail ban is bad enough but FDA Deeming/compliance is the end for retail NETs.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
NET vendors are low volume sellers so FDA compliance would be too expensive for them to even consider. I feared/understood this back in 2012 which is why I decided to learn how to manufacture my own all those years ago. The mail ban is bad enough but FDA Deeming/compliance is the end for retail NETs.

This is unfortunate. The only way a NeT vendor can survive is to have a loyal and regular niche customer base and grey market shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread