Status
Not open for further replies.

Ever1ast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
SW FL Gulf Coast
Excellent thread for the information....terrible one for my wallet lol. Had to book mark this to come back though to make a shopping list.
I recently got a sample of Acid Blondie from Want2Vape at Vapestock... I'll be ordering a bottle of that very soon. Paris was just a bit too 'In your face" for me. My current favorite is Smooth Criminal, from Ahlusion's Non-Aromatic tobacco line. Their House Blend is good as well if you like something with a little pepper to it. Some of their others I found were overpowered by the flavor they're combined with - JG Blend (Dark Roast), Vecchio, etc. I have some of their Jungle juice on the way, as well as a sample of the Apple River Tree Blend to try. I'll put some notes together and post something more comprehensive when I have time.

Brobdingnagian

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
This is slightlly deeper than tenor, but not quite baritone. Bass, on the other hand, should be here tomorrow. HA! But, don't get it twisted, these do satisfy. These can easily be my morning to early evening vapes.

From what I know you vape, you will probably love the Georgia Peach Tobacco. I notice the peach as an undertone, not an overpowering flavor. Very much on the tobacco notes, and the synergy? Wow, it's like, perfectly blended. First comes in the peach character from left stage, then suddenly, when you'd expect overwhelming sweetness, its not there! Tobacco suddenly sails in and accompanies the peach in an amazing performance of flavor. This could easily be an all-day vape. It's consistent, tasty, and complex, and if you like the flavor of peaches and tobacco, give it a shot. This one smells very good to bystanders, as well. :D

It takes a lot of skill to balance the flavor of a peach with the flavor of tobacco, this one falls right in the "so happy I vaped this" category; Masterfully blended, and I will definitely be adding a 30ml bottle of this to my next order. It also seems to synergize and change flavors to go along with whatever you're drinking or have recently eaten.

Last edited:

Dream

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2011
Redondo Beach
So you ordered Vanilla Dream? :laugh: Go figure...

You should let us know what you think. What I thought before I tried HHV, was COMPLETELY different from what I vaped...not a good or bad thing...just different! Oh Qrap! I got paint on the keyboard. ;)

Definitely will chime in with some feedback... btw, last summer I wrote this about Halo Captain Jack: "The flavor and experience of vaping Captain Jack borders on synesthetic. This is bottled bliss."

We both saw colors. Here's to psychedelic juices.

:vapor:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Definitely will chime in with some feedback... btw, last summer I wrote this about Halo Captain Jack: "The flavor and experience of vaping Captain Jack borders on synesthetic. This is bottled bliss."

We both saw colors. Here's to psychedelic juices.

:vapor:

Hear, hear! I am so happy you said that. I didn't want to say I was having a synesthetic episode, but I couldn't help but see colors from the vape. Captain Jack actually gives me physical feelings..
.:blush:

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I've had this for two weeks now. After steeping it gets even better! It really is a fantastic liquid that I can't recommend enough. Mr. Mann did a great review. I've got another review in the reviews section with a little more in detail. This is one of the best eliquids I've ever had.

Yo Luce, you got to forgive me on the lack of detail in that one! I did'nt have my thinking cap on...it was party time! LOL

luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
Yo Luce, you got to forgive me on the lack of detail in that one! I did'nt have my thinking cap on...it was party time! LOL

it's all good! my reviews on this thread are much smaller and less descriptive then my reviews on the actual reviews thread. I usually keep it short and sweet here. we all love natural tobaccos here so if we say it's good, we don't need to write a whole book on it! However if you want to do a full complete, poetic, engaging review here, that's all good too. What I love is that everyone is following the one rule I asked in the beginning: no ranting or hating. I'll break that rule right now and say this, I hate whiners.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Yo luce,

I am about to order my first 30mL from HHV. You got to at least try a sampler with the extra extract. This has made so many other juices go into the steep drawer. LOL

From what I know you vape, you will probably love the Georgia Peach Tobacco. I notice the peach as an undertone, not an overpowering flavor. Very much on the tobacco notes, and the synergy? Wow, it's like, perfectly blended. First comes in the peach character from left stage, then suddenly, when you'd expect overwhelming sweetness, its not there! Tobacco suddenly sails in and accompanies the peach in an amazing performance of flavor. This could easily be an all-day vape. It's consistent, tasty, and complex, and if you like the flavor of peaches and tobacco, give it a shot. This one smells very good to bystanders, as well. :D

It takes a lot of skill to balance the flavor of a peach with the flavor of tobacco, this one falls right in the "so happy I vaped this" category; Masterfully blended, and I will definitely be adding a 30ml bottle of this to my next order. It also seems to synergize and change flavors to go along with whatever you're drinking or have recently eaten.

Is that from HHV?

plasticscones

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Tropic
Houseofliquid.com Puros Naturales.

Utterly superb real tobacco juice.

I have tried many, many tobaccos. This one is seriously up there. Made from macerated Cuban tobacco. And it really tastes like it. Highly recommend. In the UK right now people are going crazy for the El Toro range.

I'm not associated with Georgio at all, honest. This is such great juice though. It's the closest thing I have yet tried. And I have been through Vermillion River, Mom and Pops and Halo's entire tobacco ranges. el Toro just wipes the floor with them all.

i'm DYING TO TRY THEM I hear the Cigarrillos Naturales taste more like cigars than what their name imply. have you tried it?

Brobdingnagian

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
UPDATE: I've tried out W2V's Red Pirate, Cold Infusion, and Acid Blondie, each tastes exactly like a cigar. Cold infusion is delicious on another level, though I was never a connoisseur of cigars because I smoked lots of cigarettes in the past, I like every one of the natural extracts so far.

The 555.5 is intriguing, I've had this flavor before from other places, and I enjoy it, but it's even better with a tobacco like Cold Infusion to accompany it. Morely is cigarette-ish, but not like an ashtray. Smokey clove is very unique, not too much clove or too smokey, nicely balanced and a good clove cigarette (not kretek).

Vapenstein London and Louisville are currently steeping, though they don't need to. The flavors are in-your-face tobacco. If you want something that tastes exactly like a good pipe of english pipe tobacco or burley, these will be your go-to blends. With the Burley in the Louisville, take a puff- you quite literally have something better than a Bugler cigarette. I don't feel these blends need WTA, they are incredibly unique and robust in several ways, but I need time to feel them out fully- many memories are invoked with a puff of either, and I strongly suspect they would accompany a stiff drink or cold beverage quite nicely (though you could say the same for Cold Infusion, Red Pirate, or ACID Blondie, each is likely going to cater to a different style of vaper and tobacco lover)- think of the spirit of a well-cured pipe tobacco, then capture it in a bottle- there you go.

EDIT: I've been vaping more Louisville for the last little bit. Wow, nice, nice burley flavor. Rich, has the bite to it, a bit of smokiness, absolutely delicious tobacco blend here. Lovers of the bugler RYO or bugler gold will not be disappointed with this blend.

The natural tobaccos from W2V capture a similar spirit, except that of fine cigars that you would love to have on hand for special occasions, or even simply to enjoy daily.

Next up: ALCAZAR & Tabak Especial

HHV Update: I am really digging all of the tobaccos, even Pirate's Booty. There's a little bit of a hint of something extra there, but it's not cloying or overpowering. More like a 'sweetness adjustment' to the tobacco's character, not so much rum as an accord shining through. Hard to explain, but that, for me, means I'm going to have to vape more of it to figure out why I can't figure out what makes it taste this good.

Now, to rotate back through and re-affirm which ones I want sitting directly to my right at all times, then it's time to place a couple proper orders. :D

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
UPDATE: I've tried out W2V's Red Pirate, Cold Infusion, and Acid Blondie, each tastes exactly like a cigar. Cold infusion is delicious on another level, though I was never a connoisseur of cigars because I smoked lots of cigarettes in the past, I like every one of the natural extracts so far.

The 555.5 is intriguing, I've had this flavor before from other places, and I enjoy it, but it's even better with a tobacco like Cold Infusion to accompany it. Morely is cigarette-ish, but not like an ashtray. Smokey clove is very unique, not too much clove or too smokey, nicely balanced and a good clove cigarette (not kretek).

Vapenstein London and Louisville are currently steeping, though they don't need to. The flavors are in-your-face tobacco. If you want something that tastes exactly like a good pipe of english pipe tobacco or burley, these will be your go-to blends. With the Burley in the Louisville, take a puff- you quite literally have something better than a Bugler cigarette. I don't feel these blends need WTA, they are incredibly unique and robust in several ways, but I need time to feel them out fully- many memories are invoked with a puff of either, and I strongly suspect they would accompany a stiff drink or cold beverage quite nicely (though you could say the same for Cold Infusion, Red Pirate, or ACID Blondie, each is likely going to cater to a different style of vaper and tobacco lover)- think of the spirit of a well-cured pipe tobacco, then capture it in a bottle- there you go.

EDIT: I've been vaping more Louisville for the last little bit. Wow, nice, nice burley flavor. Rich, has the bite to it, a bit of smokiness, absolutely delicious tobacco blend here. Lovers of the bugler RYO or bugler gold will not be disappointed with this blend.

The natural tobaccos from W2V capture a similar spirit, except that of fine cigars that you would love to have on hand for special occasions, or even simply to enjoy daily.

Next up: ALCAZAR & Tabak Especial

HHV Update: I am really digging all of the tobaccos, even Pirate's Booty. There's a little bit of a hint of something extra there, but it's not cloying or overpowering. More like a 'sweetness adjustment' to the tobacco's character, not so much rum as an accord shining through. Hard to explain, but that, for me, means I'm going to have to vape more of it to figure out why I can't figure out what makes it taste this good.

Now, to rotate back through and re-affirm which ones I want sitting directly to my right at all times, then it's time to place a couple proper orders. :D

Very nice read! I almost felt as if I was vaping these same flavors right along with you...wait a minute...I was. ;)

p.s. " I don't feel these blends need WTA..." what exactly do you mean by this? Did someone suggest that they should be WTA juices or something? Or, do you mean WTA in the general sense of whole tobacco alkaloids? Just curious...

Last edited:

Brobdingnagian

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Very nice read! I almost felt as if I was vaping these same flavors right along with you...wait a minute...I was. ;)

p.s. " I don't feel these blends need WTA..." what exactly do you mean by this? Did someone suggest that they should be WTA juices or something? Or, do you mean WTA in the general sense of whole tobacco alkaloids? Just curious...

I had considered, a short while ago, buying DIY WTA concentrate and using it to 'enhance' blends. When you test, say, the vapenstein louisville or london, or even Blondie or Alcazar, you're not missing the WTA, it's more like the whole experience of vaping a fine tobacco without needing the addition of WTA. My theory is that WTA is actually in these fine tobacco extracts and that the presence of additional WTA is not needed.

When it comes to Huntsman, I would definitely vape that blend without any WTA because of it's richness.

Some blends just have that extra "something" that we would normally say WTA provides, I guess is what I'm getting at. The difference with WTA is the ability to not attenuate the flavor alongside the effect. That said, I haven't vaped much WTA today, but I have tested several natural tobacco extracted blends. Huh, that's not normal for me. I'll break out the prickly pear with WTA and see if I notice a difference.

I did break out my last fresh 1.8ohm i06 to give the blends another whirl while my phoenix coil & backup i06 are soaking in atty refresher (GREAT stuff, btw), but for some reason I don't seem to be missing WTA that much today. Go figure.

So far, out of the testers, I absolutely love Huntsman and Cold infusion. Blondie is impressive, very much so. But I can't pass up Smokey Clove or 555.5 (The taste here, is almost like Aroma's tobacco road with more of a smokey accent, less of the perique going on). That said, the Tobacco Road is still one I will vape without hesitation, and initial testing proved Prickly Pear to mix quite nicely with tobaccos (ok, it was accidental, honest- but it still tasted pretty good!) and I don't even like "sweet" blends, honestly.

The "purity" line has the added bonus that I don't need to use as much atty refresher, but heck, I love the flavor of both. Accidental mixes of HHV & W2V blends proved quite tasty, IMO.

EDIT: While vaping Cold Infusion, I added Gandalf. Wow, LOL. I wasn't expecting it to taste that friggin good.

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Okay! Your assertions and findings are very interesting and somewhat similar to mine. I vaped Paris and London and truly "felt" something worth noting. I would not say it was the same experience or even close to WTA, but it was also not like vaping standard juice either. I sensed a "whoa, I need to take it easy" effect, but not quite the "ooh, I am totally chill" vibe (sorry about the euphemisms, I don't want to suggest too much).

I will say though, these naturally extracted tobaccos do satisfy more than standard offerings...

Last edited:

Brobdingnagian

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Yeah, that's exactly it. Maybe it has something to do with the feel and smell of the tobacco extractions? Sort of how there was a safe-guard built in to prevent chain-smoking, the same thing might be triggered by the taste and smell of fine tobacco extracts. Not really sure, but any sort of natural flavor extraction is bound to contain even some trace amounts of alkaloids, though not at the same levels a laboratory grade isolation would (due partially to the fact that process would strip the flavor out).

I still think that maybe, just maybe, the flavor/aroma of these has more to do with it than any other factor. They say that smell is one of the key senses tied to memory, so just perhaps those old memories are being stirred up subconsciously. Whatever the case, these have something extra that standard liquids do not possess- and that, coupled with the flavor and vapeability, more than justify a purchase.

EDIT: I'm sensing a little extra texture and feel to the TH of these blends. Very enjoyable. So complex, just like testing different tobacco varietals. Makes you want to keep vaping them to "feel out" the flavor, but then you realize, "dang, the flavor is just that good", rinse and repeat. At least, that's my take on it so far. But heck, I'm liking what I'm vaping. Isn't that the key point? :vapor::2cool:

Time to load some Blondie into the i06. It's go time. :D

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Yeah, that's exactly it. Maybe it has something to do with the feel and smell of the tobacco extractions? Sort of how there was a safe-guard built in to prevent chain-smoking, the same thing might be triggered by the taste and smell of fine tobacco extracts. Not really sure, but any sort of natural flavor extraction is bound to contain even some trace amounts of alkaloids, though not at the same levels a laboratory grade isolation would (due partially to the fact that process would strip the flavor out).

I still think that maybe, just maybe, the flavor/aroma of these has more to do with it than any other factor. They say that smell is one of the key senses tied to memory, so just perhaps those old memories are being stirred up subconsciously. Whatever the case, these have something extra that standard liquids do not possess- and that, coupled with the flavor and vapeability, more than justify a purchase.

Hear, Hear!

luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
I've got a couple reviews coming soon. Two liquids are from Heather's Heavenly Vapes and one from Alusion. I ordered some liquid from a brand new company, The Plume Room, that extracts their own tobaccos. I ordered the burley, honey-fig, and toscano. They're running a deal for a 30ml (3 10ml bottles) sampler pack for $9.

luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
Vendor: Heathers' Heavenly Vapes
Liquid: Oompa Tobacco
Thoughts: HHV has been getting a lot of buzz lately, especially on this thread. They deserve it. They make great natural extracted tobacco eliquids that leave no residue on an atty/carto, a rare feat. I was sent Oompa as a sample with my latest order. I've been vaping this for a few days now and finally am ready to talk about it.

First off, this flavor is not as strong as the other HHV Purity tobaccos. While I can usually switch flavors easily (as I'm a dripper) with blended flavors, this one wasn't dominating. It's not a subtle flavor, just not as "in your face" like the others. Of course Oompa is from the Oompa Loompas in the Willy Wonka/Charlie and the Chocolate Factory book/movies.

Described as "Do Oompa Loompa's vape? The world may never know... But if they do, this is their vape! Rich and flavorful extracted tobacco with a wonderful chocolate tone." I am tasting the sweeter tobacco base (which I think is cavendish but HHV keeps it a secret) combined with a subtle milk chocolate flavor. It is a great harmony of flavors as neither the tobacco nor chocolate dominate. I've actually smoked pipe tobacco with chocolate flavoring. This tastes very much like that. Most vendors use chocolate flavoring that tastes like you're eating chocolate. I've never had any that replicated the taste of actually smoking it. It's a killer liquid that I highly recommend but not an all day vape for me (it probably would be if I didn't enjoy the other HHV Purity tobaccos as much). A strong 9/10.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I am tasting the sweeter tobacco base (which I think is cavendish but HHV keeps it a secret) combined with a subtle milk chocolate flavor.

Thanks luce, I think I will drip it for the first time...now! Drip, drip, drip (I like three drops ;) ) Okay, so you are spot on with that excerpt. I got a sample of this and was not that eager to try it because I don't generally like food flavors. This unfortunately for me is not a winner, though I could completely understand why many would love it. I actually don't really care much for milk chocolate in any form...I like high levels of cacao, baby!

If this juice tells me anything, it let's me know that I do know what is that I like, and that is why I rarely am disappointed. I also greatly appreciate the sample HHV, but I am not a chocolate vaper, even when it is this good.

If anyone reading this likes chocolate vapes, try this one for sure!

Last edited:

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Vendor: Heathers' Heavenly Vapes
Liquid: Oompa Tobacco
Thoughts: HHV has been getting a lot of buzz lately, especially on this thread. They deserve it. They make great natural extracted tobacco eliquids that leave no residue on an atty/carto, a rare feat. I was sent Oompa as a sample with my latest order. I've been vaping this for a few days now and finally am ready to talk about it.

First off, this flavor is not as strong as the other HHV Purity tobaccos. While I can usually switch flavors easily (as I'm a dripper) with blended flavors, this one wasn't dominating. It's not a subtle flavor, just not as "in your face" like the others. Of course Oompa is from the Oompa Loompas in the Willy Wonka/Charlie and the Chocolate Factory book/movies.

Described as "Do Oompa Loompa's vape? The world may never know... But if they do, this is their vape! Rich and flavorful extracted tobacco with a wonderful chocolate tone." I am tasting the sweeter tobacco base (which I think is cavendish but HHV keeps it a secret) combined with a subtle milk chocolate flavor. It is a great harmony of flavors as neither the tobacco nor chocolate dominate. I've actually smoked pipe tobacco with chocolate flavoring. This tastes very much like that. Most vendors use chocolate flavoring that tastes like you're eating chocolate. I've never had any that replicated the taste of actually smoking it. It's a killer liquid that I highly recommend but not an all day vape for me (it probably would be if I didn't enjoy the other HHV Purity tobaccos as much). A strong 9/10.

I just received my order today, which included Oompa and a sample of Tuscan Cocoa (Thanks to Heather :)). The tobacco in Oompa definitely has a bright end note that I can't quite place. It reminds of pineapple. Keep in mind that the juice is not steeped apart from the 3 days it spent in transit, so things may change drastically.

*Edit* I am definitely getting hints of some kind of tropical fruit. Banana? Mango? Mixed fruit cup? Something sweet with a little tartness.:confused:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread