Status
Not open for further replies.

papabogart

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Satis, Faction
So. Just so I don't do stupid things in this forum, is it inappropriate to PM other members I see on this thread and ask them if they want a free BGB....? Cos I know I can't do it here in the thread itself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't answer your question, but I doubt they monitor PMs unless there is a complaint about harassment etc. It seems that BGB has the half-life of uranium, so it is going to be good for quite a while. Why don't you consider holding on to it and use it when you need to add a bit of jolt to another juice that needs it. Or later on try a bit of frankenjuicing some of it with a touch of perique or Cavendish?

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Durham, North Carolina, United States
I can't answer your question, but I doubt they monitor PMs unless there is a complaint about harassment etc. It seems that BGB has the half-life of uranium, so it is going to be good for quite a while. Why don't you consider holding on to it and use it when you need to add a bit of jolt to another juice that needs it. Or later on try a bit of frankenjuicing some of it with a touch of perique or Cavendish?

Trying to thin my herd at the juice shelf. I've the worst OCD when it comes to keeping eliquid: every single one must have a tank and be in rotation every 2 days. Imagine the anguish looking at my shelf every morning. The goal is to keep only 9 on my shelf at anytime. Sloooooowly getting there. And I figured something like BGB.... I really rather give it to someone who really likes NETs and where else better than here. Owell!

And yes I know I'm weird. :D

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
So. Just so I don't do stupid things in this forum, is it inappropriate to PM other members I see on this thread and ask them if they want a free BGB....? Cos I know I can't do it here in the thread itself

Yeah that's allowed. Trades and stuff aren't suppose to be discussed in threads, just the PIF thread, classies, and in the alley (PM). In fact, I'll be in the alley if you really want to get rid of BGB lol.

papabogart

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Satis, Faction
Trying to thin my herd at the juice shelf. I've the worst OCD when it comes to keeping eliquid: every single one must have a tank and be in rotation every 2 days. Imagine the anguish looking at my shelf every morning. The goal is to keep only 9 on my shelf at anytime. Sloooooowly getting there. And I figured something like BGB.... I really rather give it to someone who really likes NETs and where else better than here. Owell!

And yes I know I'm weird. :D

You are certainly free to do as you please without crap from me and there are plenty of folks who will happily "lighten your load", but there are some basic tools that are nice to have in the toolbox for tune-ups. Like an uncased, un-topped Virginia and Burley, a perique and a Cavendish. Yes, you can make a blending mistake, but that's how we learn, besides you didn't like the juice anyway or you wouldn't have tried tweaking it. :)

Big Juicy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Placentia, CA

Just send it to me. Easy peasy

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Just send it to me. Easy peasy

Haha found someone to gift to already :p

At least now I know ahlus' aros are too intense for me. Grin. Gonna stick to the non-aro line. So much to try out! A kind folk also mentioned grasshopper from GeJ. Next month... Next month....

Big Juicy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Placentia, CA
Gross! I say 50/50 you like GJ4. I do, but RY4s aren't for everybody. However, I predict you will adore Organic #1. You get legit, full bodied NET with a unique, ever so naturally sweet and smooth finish. It really is a fantastic juice and totally unique, there is nothing else quite like it. In fact, I am pulling mine out of the steep box tomorrow. I got distracted and almost forgot I had it!

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Gross! I say 50/50 you like GJ4. I do, but RY4s aren't for everybody. However, I predict you will adore Organic #1. You get legit, full bodied NET with a unique, ever so naturally sweet and smooth finish. It really is a fantastic juice and totally unique, there is nothing else quite like it. In fact, I am pulling mine out of the steep box tomorrow. I got distracted and almost forgot I had it!

Isn't that the one that everyone says is the mother of all coil gunkers?

The only thing worse than:
1) running out of battery mid-day
2) running out of juice mid day

Is having a full tank of juice and a gunked up coil. Even worse if that's the only tank you brought out. Between struggling with a post meal nicotine craving and vaping on a nasty gunked up coil..... I actually honestly don't know what I would do

Edit: owait. I just realized you were talking about organic mainly. GJ4's the coil gunker

erawk

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Hyde Park, Vermont
Papa my Kayfun replacement parts finally showed up today, got 'em installed and all is good! Currently vaping GeJ 24 mg Analog in it, 1.6 ohms @ 9 watts. Highly recommended.

still waiting on my replacement deck. Its been stuck in customs in NY since the 17th. Knowing my luck theylll send it back and ill have to wait through CNY. lol

BuffaloBore

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Cale America
still waiting on my replacement deck. Its been stuck in customs in NY since the 17th. Knowing my luck theylll send it back and ill have to wait through CNY. lol

My package sat in Chicago ISC customs for 13 days before it was released, hopefully your wait won't be as long. Got the Kayfun loaded with diy tobacco/clove and thoroughly enjoying it.

billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
It seems that BGB has the half-life of uranium, so it is going to be good for quite a while.

papa,

I think that's the generally-held opinion concerning Blue Grass Burley, but it's not the experience I had with my particular bottle. Mine had a "shelf life" of about six months, over which time the juice gradually but steadily lost most of its punch and some flavor. I'd liken what happened to a soft drink losing its carbonation and going flat. After six months, the thrill was gone. Quite a shame, actually, because I loved BGB's combination of sparkle and right-to-the-gut impact.

A similar downfall happened for me with GeJ Fire-Cured. At first it was "sit up and take notice!" but after six months, all that was left was "meh" or "so what?"

papabogart

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Satis, Faction
papa,

I think that's the generally-held opinion concerning Blue Grass Burley, but it's not the experience I had with my particular bottle. Mine had a "shelf life" of about six months, over which time the juice gradually but steadily lost most of its punch and some flavor. I'd liken what happened to a soft drink losing its carbonation and going flat. After six months, the thrill was gone. Quite a shame, actually, because I loved BGB's combination of sparkle and right-to-the-gut impact.

A similar downfall happened for me with GeJ Fire-Cured. At first it was "sit up and take notice!" but after six months, all that was left was "meh" or "so what?"

I sit corrected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread