Not open for further replies.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Moth just asked me this question through PM....and here was my reply:

"Nobody knows for sure moth. We all hope ecigs are better for us than regular smoking was....but at this point, no one can say with 100% certainty that what we are doing now might not cause us problems 5,10 or 20 years down the road. People seem to feel better when they quit cigs and start vaping but no one really knows the long term effects. It's all a chance we're taking."

He has posted several of these threads since joining here. I think he wants someone to tell him vaping is a completely safe alternative to analogs but nobody can do that, so he keeps asking. LOL

So this post will pop up every so often. He certainly is diligent!

Lu

Cage

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2009
Arizona, USA
Moth just asked me this question through PM....and here was my reply:

"Nobody knows for sure moth. We all hope ecigs are better for us than regular smoking was....but at this point, no one can say with 100% certainty that what we are doing now might not cause us problems 5,10 or 20 years down the road. People seem to feel better when they quit cigs and start vaping but no one really knows the long term effects. It's all a chance we're taking."

He has posted several of these threads since joining here. I think he wants someone to tell him vaping is a completely safe alternative to analogs but nobody can do that, so he keeps asking. LOL

So this post will pop up every so often. He certainly is diligent!

Lu

Thanks for the heads up LU :thumb:

mothakaf,

NOTHING is completely safe...
The water's not safe, crossing the street, driving, stairs, elevators, medicine, sunlight, vitamins, air bags, kissing, sleeping, boating, spelunking (look it up), loitering, prison, fruit, employment, unemployment, social security, condoms, peanut butter and every other thing and activity you can think of.
Life is rough, buy a helmet.... also helmets? You guessed it... not completely safe. ;)

If you have ANY doubts, my advice would be, don't do it.
Just my 2 cents. :oops:

Cage

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2009
Arizona, USA
Is this a case of asking the same question over and over until you get the answer you want?

I think so...
Just replied to a PM from OP.
This is not a medical forum and we are not qualified, certified or licensed to give out advice of a medical nature.
Any response(s) of a medical nature should be considered as opinion only.
ANY questions you have concerning your health should be discussed with your doctor. PERIOD.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Is this a case of asking the same question over and over until you get the answer you want?

I think he wants someone to just say yes or no and since we can't say that, he keeps asking. He's been asking me by PM for months...lol....and I always give him the same answer :rolleyes:

Lu

Cage

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2009
Arizona, USA
Mothakaf,

Please contact this nice gentleman for any questions you may have in the future.
He's the only person I know who's never, ever been wrong about anything.

gb.jpg

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
motha, this is the best and most honest answer you are going to get on this forum.......

The purpose of this forum is for all members to share their actual experience with e-cigs, and e-smoking,
or vaping, with others who wish to try it, or learn from those who may have more experience with it.

We are not here to give difinitive answers of a factual nature in the medical issues.

if you ask medical questions here you are not going to get an answer because we are not doctors,
and therefore we are not medically qualified to give you a difinitive answer on any medical issue.

Di .........

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
e-cigs are completely safe. They have been fully tested and found to pose no risk to human health in any way, shape or form.

They can be used willy-nilly with no regard or concern, at all, for your well being or the well being of those around you.

Doctors also believe that the use of e-cigs can stop headaches, cure the common cold, rid you of allergies and, in some cases, may also extend your life by as many as 15 to 20 years.

If you don't vape you're going to die, tomorrow.

And don't even think about taking this post seriously. The bottom line is that none of us knows what the long term effects will be and, as has been stated, we simply HOPE that they are safer.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Does e-cig and PG cause emphysema or not?and if they donnot cause what is the scientific evidence on that?

To the best of my considerable knowledge, there is absolutely no scientific evidence to prove that laughing so hard you snort milk out of your nose does not cause nasal cancer. I could be wrong. If anyone does know of such a study, please correct me. But in the absence of such studies I must advise that if you do laugh so hard milk snorts out your nose, OR IF YOU HAVE EVER DONE SO, you should report to a medical legal professional for full nasal cancer screening immediatly!! There is absolutely no way of knowing what sort of irreperable damage your past milk snorting may have already done. Or what damage future milk snorting could do.

Last edited:

CssReb

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2009
USA, NYC
To the best of my considerable knowledge, there is absolutely no scientific evidence to prove that laughing so hard you snort milk out of your nose does not cause nasal cancer. I could be wrong. If anyone does know of such a study, please correct me. But in the absence of such studies I must advise that if you do laugh so hard milk snorts out your nose, OR IF YOU HAVE EVER DONE SO, you should report to a medical legal professional for full nasal cancer screening immediatly!! There is absolutely no way of knowing what sort of irreperable damage your past milk snorting may have already done. Or what damage future milk snorting could do.

Does that include powdered milk?

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
What about long life milk I assume thats safe? I have been over to e-milkarette-forum.com they say its better to snort no-skim milk than the 36mg high fat milk. Also my glass is not holding as much milk as it used to. I left it draining overnight until the green light came on but it still does not hold all that much.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
What about long life milk I assume thats safe? I have been over to e-milkarette-forum.com they say its better to snort no-skim milk than the 36mg high fat milk. Also my glass is not holding as much milk as it used to. I left it draining overnight until the green light came on but it still does not hold all that much.

Uh, oh. I hope you bought the expensive MDD with the warranty. Replacement Milk Delivery Device parts can be expensive. And the straws are the same price as the glasses! Outrageous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread