(Need Help) Can't Find UWELL Crown In Stock Anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emilios

Oct 30, 2013
Farmingdale, NY, USA
Does anyone know anywhere I can order from that has it in stock? And maybe with a pack of coils? I called all my local brick and mortars and spent an hour googling but didn't have any luck.

I'm thinking of maybe downgrading to get the Herekles. Here's my background: I have a Sigeli 150W that I run the Atlantis (.5ohm coil) and swap out to my rda (.3ohm coil). Although I can go high watts on my rda, I mainly use my Atlantis because its easier but I'm looking for better cloud production and take advantage of the 150watt mod; the Atlantis scales around 25watt - 35watt limit.

The other thing I'm worried about is how its always out of stock everywhere. I'm hoping it will be easy to get coils if I get the Crown tank, but I'm guessing it's only because its new(er).

Anyway, I was hoping for some help in locating one, or if anyone is adamant on using an alternative I'm open to opinions.

Thanks everyone!

EDIT: I just realized I posted this in the wrong section, can a MOD please properly move it for me? Thank you, and I'm sorry about that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread