need help choosing vvpv!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXSPOONEEXx

Verified Member
May 31, 2012
New Mexico
I've done alot of searching but I'm still torn on what to get. All I have now is a kgo and it works but I want to step up to a variable volt.

I dont want a ego twist, lavatube, provari, or a diamante.

I want something with long battery life and no LED telling me what I'm vaping at. I would prefer vaping to taste.

Ok so I'm looking at the buzz pro, saber touch, and the joker (any other suggestions)
I'm willing to spend a considerable about since i want it to last and don't plan on buying another one for awhile. Its for my bday and I'm driving my hubby crazy so please give him peace and help me decide lol. I'll be using it with my awesome tallboy phiniac i just ordered and a dual coil carto (any suggestions on ohms) Thanks to anyone that can help! I've been racking my brain for a week and my bday is coming quick. :)

wozntme

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
American Made
There are tons of mods to chose from. If you want a VV mod, LEDs are, in my opinion, the way to go. The LED is not on constantly. You just set it and then it turns off. Another option is to have the "kick" which you can put in most mechanical mods and set to your particular voltage. The Lavatube kits are pretty inexpensive these days. I would get one of those first and then develop your taste for which high-end VV mod you want.

xXSPOONEEXx

Verified Member
May 31, 2012
New Mexico
thanks for your reply, the reason Im against the LED is because I dont want to obsess over what I'm vaping at...if I wanted the led i would buy a provari...money is not an issue so I want a quality pv. Thanks for the reply though!
There are tons of mods to chose from. If you want a VV mod, LEDs are, in my opinion, the way to go. The LED is not on constantly. You just set it and then it turns off. Another option is to have the "kick" which you can put in most mechanical mods and set to your particular voltage. The Lavatube kits are pretty inexpensive these days. I would get one of those first and then develop your taste for which high-end VV mod you want.

RIMP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My vote goes to the Little Sister vv vari cool mod from kens box mods:) It's the size of a bic lighter....very lightweight.....and I use this at work......use my Provari at home:) Very efficient and ken is good at what he does. Get the vari cool model and some extra batts/charger:)

xXSPOONEEXx

Verified Member
May 31, 2012
New Mexico
didnt know those existed...how long do the batteries last? I like that it has a regulator to protect the switch...nice!
My vote goes to the Little Sister vv vari cool mod from kens box mods:) It's the size of a bic lighter....very lightweight.....and I use this at work......use my Provari at home:) Very efficient and ken is good at what he does. Get the vari cool model and some extra batts/charger:)

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
I've done alot of searching but I'm still torn on what to get. All I have now is a kgo and it works but I want to step up to a variable volt.

I dont want a ego twist, lavatube, provari, or a diamante.

I want something with long battery life and no LED telling me what I'm vaping at. I would prefer vaping to taste.

Ok so I'm looking at the buzz pro, saber touch, and the joker (any other suggestions)
I'm willing to spend a considerable about since i want it to last and don't plan on buying another one for awhile. Its for my bday and I'm driving my hubby crazy so please give him peace and help me decide lol. I'll be using it with my awesome tallboy phiniac i just ordered and a dual coil carto (any suggestions on ohms) Thanks to anyone that can help! I've been racking my brain for a week and my bday is coming quick. :)

Check out the Twist, VV small slim mod. No leds.. Long batt life and not much bigger than your Kgo.

reeftivo

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2010
Chino, california
2012-06-22_09-56-47_683 (2).jpg
I've been vaping for a while and have gone from the apprehensive small stealthy phase to eventually the I don't give a @#$t how big it is phase. I've blown some $$ on the various mods I have and finally sucked it up and bought a provari V2.

Now I know what all the fuss was about.

I previously loved my precious L (no longer available) at 3.7 and 5 v and my SB at 3.7 and 6v. Most recently I've been bouncing between my LT, PS 5v passthrough and varicool but now with the provari I realize what I was missing out on.

the same 4.5v with 3ohm cartos used on my previous devices is completely different with the provari V2

sick vapor, better flavor, more warmth, outstanding throat hit (24mg nic)

must be the consistent regulated output which my other devices weren't providing.

For sure my best purchase to date.

Tivo

Last edited:

Chief Thunder

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2012
Maryland
www.g2vapor.com
Lol wow people really can't read , the op clearly stated she does NOT want a provari yet every other post is how the provari can take you on a magical vaping carpet ride.

That being said you should definitely get a provari! Jk

Your options are limited with not wanting a screen. You will probably have to go with something like this

http://shop.nhaler.com/The-Kicked-XHaler-Complete-Kit-XKick.htm

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Buzz pro is indeed a solid choice. They have a free charger and pair of batteries special right now, just select it when you configure the bp and it gets added in at no charge. Also use the 2 word "ECF Buzzkill" coupon code during checkout (the field for it is at stage 4 of the checkout process), brings the total, shipped, to under $120.

(i'd add a second pair of batteries, too, net about $127 after discount)

I've owned bp since it first came out, very happy, solid performance and customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread