Need help on vapesourcing order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sachmael

Dec 30, 2017
Hello, the color of mag kit which is in stock is purple/black, gold/black, black/red, green black, silver/black, the two color which you bought rainbow red and black pink is out of stock, so would you mind change these two color or we arrange to send you the color in stock first?

Please arrange so that you can send the colors in stock first.
Thank You

Reactions: stols001

Sachmael

Dec 30, 2017
@Verashu
An update would be nice since you were on yesterday. "Yes, I'll forward this to our packing department", "Ok, I'll PM you for more details", "Please give me a little more time". etc.

Order: #100057093

I don't want to do a chargeback or leave a negative review on the forum, but when you take money from my account without having the product in stock past the date advertised, that's when I get a little bit suspicious.

• Agree
Reactions: Kindra

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
@Verashu
An update would be nice since you were on yesterday. "Yes, I'll forward this to our packing department", "Ok, I'll PM you for more details", "Please give me a little more time". etc.

Order: #100057093

I don't want to do a chargeback or leave a negative review on the forum, but when you take money from my account without having the product in stock past the date advertised, that's when I get a little bit suspicious.
Hello, we have arranged to send you mag kits which are in stock. and we won't charge you money with part shipment.

Last edited:

Sachmael

Dec 30, 2017
Verashu pulled through; finally got the rest of my order today.

Great price; although the shipping time is worrisome enough that, had you or any representative from Vapesourcing not be available to answer any of your customer's concerns, a charge back would easily be an option they could consider.

Overall, paid $650 for products that eventually came (all accounted for, and as described). May not be the first place I decide to go to, but if there's a good enough sale, I'll probably bite again.

FirasCriss7

Mar 28, 2018
Hey guys... i keep finding a lot of bad things about VapeSourcing.com on google... i just want to ask is it worth it to buy from their site (FYI with visa card not with paypal as it’s banned in my country)
PS: i ordered from their shop on AliExpress in the past and they seems legit but i don’t know about the site
Any advice please

Jeffisthebest

Jun 27, 2018
Order #: 100111951
It has been like a month and my order, that was in stock when I ordered, still has not shipped nor have I received tracking info. Will file a PayPal claim if I do not hear from someone in 24 hours. My previous attempts to contact this company have been ignored...
Same here man. Same here. Pretty poor customer service

• Optimistic

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Order #: 100111951
It has been like a month and my order, that was in stock when I ordered, still has not shipped nor have I received tracking info. Will file a PayPal claim if I do not hear from someone in 24 hours. My previous attempts to contact this company have been ignored...
Hello, @ATLWood , the WISMEC Noisy Cricket ⅡD22 Kit Silver is out of stock now, would you mind to change to WISMEC Noisy Cricket ⅡD25 Kit Silver, if it is ok, we will send to you right now.
Sorry about that.

• Optimistic

5Samuel5

Aug 23, 2017
i have one question too, shipment send on 25 with tracking number but today is 27, but still unable to track, how long should i wait ? i try some site is less than 24hour ...
thanks
Want I can tell you on my personal experiences with this company is half the time there good and will go the extra mile to help you when email the company dosent work. The other half unfortunately is that they have terrible customer service and will not help you one bit. So you will be waiting days till a week till you can finally track your order and when you do track it you find out that they still managed to send it to the wrong address after filling out the form correctly. They told me to call the USPS because it was my fault. Happend to me twice. Now it been over a month and still have no idea where my order is and they can't even send me a new one or give me a refund or tell me when my package is supposed to arrive. So at this point just wait 5 days then hopefully your tracking number will appear on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread