Need New Cartos

Status
Not open for further replies.

vjdossey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Antioch, CA
I'm stoked to have come across this thread. When I got my tanks I tried flanged and was bummed because my brain said 'no recess = no flange' and move on... Today when I went to refill and did a big spill I got to researching again... Now, ill use flanged :) cuz it just works for me... I appreciate everyones help-so much!!! :) and very glad I hadn't processed my carto order yet!!! :)

1BlackSheep

Jan 19, 2014
St. Paul, MN
My IBTanked order arrived on Friday; I have a 22mm Halfling and a 19mm Standard. IBT was out of cartos in the resistance I'd preferred, but I thought I could find cartos elsewhere. I really wish I had put two and two together--there are so many people with XL tanks, because standard (35mm) flanged cartos are so hard to come by. I really like my halfling, but I hope I can exchange the standard I ordered.

sdbam21

Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Laveen, AZ
My IBTanked order arrived on Friday; I have a 22mm Halfling and a 19mm Standard. IBT was out of cartos in the resistance I'd preferred, but I thought I could find cartos elsewhere. I really wish I had put two and two together--there are so many people with XL tanks, because standard (35mm) flanged cartos are so hard to come by. I really like my halfling, but I hope I can exchange the standard I ordered.

I ordered a box of 2 ohm flanged cartos from DCTank Replacement Cartomizer 3.0 Ohm Single Coil (Smoktech) on sunday or Monday received them yesterday. They will work just fine in a standard IBTanked. I have 22mm standard tanks and was disappointed when I couldn't find any in a the same price range as IBTANKED. These are pretty close in price will work great. Best if luck!!

1BlackSheep

Jan 19, 2014
St. Paul, MN
I ordered a box of 2 ohm flanged cartos from DCTank Replacement Cartomizer 3.0 Ohm Single Coil (Smoktech) on sunday or Monday received them yesterday. They will work just fine in a standard IBTanked. I have 22mm standard tanks and was disappointed when I couldn't find any in a the same price range as IBTANKED. These are pretty close in price will work great. Best if luck!!

Thanks for the heads up! I have an MVP; not sure if I am run a 3.0ohm. I'll look into it though. Still hoping IBTanked gets back to me about an exchange.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

sdbam21

Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Laveen, AZ

PinkEgoTUser

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
CA
Sorry forgot to add.. (wouldn't let me edit) The ones that we sold to me were the type for the EVOD, they have a shorter stem, they worked on the Kanger, but they weren't the same length. Looks like on my box for my Kanger they may be 1.8 OHM, mine isn't adjustable temp.

Just went to a new Vape shop down the street, needed replacement coils/wicks for my Kanger Mini Protank II and EVOD. I bought 3 from them and they're already burned out. Looking for great prices online, any suggestions. I'm in CA too. Thanks in advance!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread