Need some advice.... LTv2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kcast

Sep 9, 2012
Western NC
It's been a while since I've been on the forum. Been busy with work and life. Anyways, I ordered a volcano LTv2 and need some feedback from fellow vapers/forum members. I just received the PV today and threw a 18650 in it. When I screwed the sections back together I noticed the Lavatube logo is off center. I watched PBsaurdo's (sp) review on the PV and he stated everything lined up good. Mine doesn't. Oh well, I'm probably just a little OCD. Screwed my 4ml Pyrex tank on the top, it sits crooked on the PV. This is aggravating!!! I haven't contacted Volcano yet but I do not believe I am happy with the craftsmanship I got for what I paid. Should I contact volcano and try to work something out? An exchange? A refund? What would y'all do? Guess I'm just looking for some feedback from fellow vapers. Like I said, I have NOT contacted volcano yet so I am not ranting about their CS or saying they are a bad company. I know Joe is an active member on the forum so, Joe, if you read this and would like to respond that would be great.

cjb313

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
Las Vegas
Don't put in a ticket.. Just call up and nicely explain your problem.. Also don't ask but nicely request a new unit to replace it.. I would go with a different color just to be sure it wasn't a QC issue etc..
They are pretty cool so you'll probably get a return reciept and possible (depending on how long it's been) another unit immediately or pretty soon.. Volcano like all dealers has it's ups and downs but at the end of the day, I am betting you will be glad or happy once you have a new LT2 and vaping away.. Just my 2cents...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread