Need some menthol help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

drh713

Jan 8, 2011
My faves:

1. US Menthol from DFWVapor. The description states, "Pure menthol nothing less , nothing more." I don't quite agree with it. I don't really know how to explain it...I just like it. Make that "love it". If I could only have a single juice...this is it.

2. No Nic Menthol from alvinecigs. I know you want nicotine...but this stuff is awesome. THIS stuff is "pure menthol". The funny thing about menthol, IMO, you can mix it with anything and make a menthol smoker happy (really...you've got to try menthol'd RY4!). For the price, this stuff is worth keeping around to add to other "stuff". My "all day vape" is this no nic stuff mixed with the dfwvapor menthol (...but I've run out :().

3. Smooth from blue mist vaping. This stuff has a nice flavor. Very, VERY nice flavor. The sample I ordered was a bit more nic than I'm used to, so I had to lay off it. This juice in 16mg nic hit me harder than the dfwvapor stuff does @ 24mg (if that makes any sense!) I'll be ordering a lower nic, 128ml bottle from them sooner or later...its different enough from my normal juice...but still a nice menthol.

For what its worth, I'm really impressed with the juices from bluemist. The Vanilla Mint, while not "menthol", is stupid good. I have a sample of their hypermint, but haven't tried it in a clean atomizer yet.

I've tried "menthol smooth" from liberty flights...I'll not order that again. It was usable after I mixed it with my no-nic stuff (#2 above), but alone? nah.

KeithB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2011
Annapolis, MD
I just got my juice from BlueMist and am vaping the Hypermint right now. It is very good and could be my all day vape. I've tried the Vanilla Mint and think it'll be better in a few days or at least a clean atty(VanillaMintPeanutButterBanana is a little strange). Their prices are great and hey have both menthol crystals and drops if you want to up your menthol.

Cool Mist from Halo was my favorite of their menthols, but you can't go wrong with any of them.

des09

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
Utah
It is really not hard to create a methol tincture by disolving a few crystals in Pure Grain Alcohol, or some other alcohol (I use rye whiskey, yum...) You can get a HUGE bottle of menthol crystals for under $10, and theres a few ecig vendors and DIY juice suppliers that carry em.

I keep a 15 ml bottle on hand and add a few drops to taste to whatever juice is on hand and boring me, and have come up with some really interesting concoctions... perique black + coconut + menthol anyone?

Just be damned careful not to get any in your eye, or anywhere else, treat it like jalapeno juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread