need some starter dripping advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltk31

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2014
kentucky
i would like to get into dripping so i can try out my new sample box from AiV when it arrives.

im not looking for anything fancy right now, just something that is compatible with my provari without an adapter, something that gives great flavor, and something i do not have to rebuild. im in the process of moving and starting a new job, so i dont really have the time to sit and make coils and rebuild things, also don't have a desk area to sit and do that at. eating off of paper plates on a bed, so long story short, need something simple and effective for the time being.

i need to know exactly what i'll need like replacement coils, etc, and a good place to order from.

thanks guys!

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest
All you need is a decent manufactured 510 dripping atty and a drip tip. You can get good ones at Avid, Empire Mods, or Vapage (slant coils). Some people like Stingray atties but I haven't tried those. You don't need a drip shield unless it's something you like the looks of. If you do want to use a drip shield pick up a sealed 510 to 510 adapter.

Gabiano87

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2014
london uk
I would really recommend the I-Go L. I have loads of drippers now and that was my first but it still gets used. It has a nice amount of room to work with and a deep well and very easy to set up. You can buy that in many online shops or fast tech. Also if you dont feel up to rebuilding or what not you can buy premade wicks and wires on fastech website. I have not tried them but it would give you a feel for drippers. try those and all you have to do is put them on dripper, as easy as changing a replaceable head( almost). once you try a dripper you will want to build your own. good luck

Kimberultra2

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
CT
I know you said you weren't interested in rebuilding but I'm gonna still have to recommend an igo l or w. I've literally using my third coil I've ever built. I bought it a week ago and it hasent taken me more than 10 minutes to make any if them. With all the resources online and YouTube it is incredibly easy to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ltk31

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2014
kentucky
will i get more flavor with dripping as compared to using a protank 2?

i want to maximize flavor since i believe my taste buds are still out of whack, i may be able to buy a few pre-made coils and wicks i suppose. if its really that easy i will probably rebuild them once i get my apartment in a few weeks. right nows its difficult to even fill a tank, i have a piece of cardboard sitting on the ground to sit them on to fill up without spilling anything lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread