Status
Not open for further replies.

Belhade

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
New York (no, not the city)
I've given away all my old gear that is non rebuildable... I was giving away my old rebuildable stuff too but I've started to keep some as I'm waiting on how laws turn out here.
EVOD/Protank coil heads can be rebuilt ;)

issy

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2014
Between Timid and Timbuktu

vape-addict

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2010
mississippi

Yeh I heard of it like I said stuff is old the viva novas I didn't think anyone used that top wick garbadge the buzz pros used stacked batts those been proved to be dangerous..but hey if come across any thing else I'll ask if anybody on here wants it first

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA

vape-addict

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2010
mississippi

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
What does your dad think?

For old-timers never forget the Taryn Spin. Carto-priming at its best.

T

Still have a dent in the wall from one of those spins that got away from me...not repairing it any time soon...for old times sake.

Plus I framed my first sleek silver 808 volt...labeled with my quit date. I have a soft spot for my first.

Vandal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2009
NE Ohio
Does anyone remember the Dragon from TrueSmoker?

Enter the Dragon! from TrueSmoker.com

I bought the kit you see in that thread. Had to have been late 2009 or early 2010. It was a pretty hot item back in the day. I never used it and still have it, in its original box, packed away with all of my Joyetech gear from back then. As far as I recall, I have never thrown away a thing in all these years.

Last edited:

darkangel07760

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2015
So I've done the 'upgrade path' from Ego-T to EVOD to Nauti mini to Subtank nano right up to Aspire Cleito .4 ohms at 60W and premium dessert flavour MAX VG liquids etc.

Now summer is here and I find the massive VG clouds giving me a bit of indigestion and the silky VG clouds a bit not to my liking.

Last night I picked up my Dad's EVOD with £1 shop cherry 80PG 11mg liquid in it.

Know what? I loved it.

Just bought out my ego battery and evod, got a new EVOD regular coil and some fruity (I swore and truly believed I would never enjoy fruity vapes!) 40VG 60PG liquids such as Pinkman, raspberry lemonade and Rhubarb and Custard and it's knocking my socks off!

I'm going to get a new coil for the nauti mini tomorrow for these liquids instread of using the EVOD as I reckon these would vape better in that tank, but the store I can get to today only does the Clapton nauti mini ones and I do not like them, I prefer the regular ones so just got an EVOD coil for today and tonight.

Point being, don't ditch your low power, low wattage gear, you might find you come back round to it later... Or you might prefer lung hits and then go back to mouth to lung...

I can now see myself going MTL EVOD, MTL Nauiti mini then back to light lung hits with subtank nano and then all the way up to massive lung hits with the Cleito and CF4+ probably in winter.

Good to have a great selection on hand to pick from that you have painstakingly got to know how it all works best and how to use it. Variety really is the spice of life and the spice of vaping!

If you had have told me a month ago I'd be sitting here MTL'ing on an EVOD with high PG 6mg Raspberry lemonade , I'd have laughed it off.

Yet, here I am.... And it is yum!

:)
Funny you mentioned this, i have done the same exact thing. Using my triton and an innokin t18

Vaslovik

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
I have to admit to throwing out some old gear, all the eGo stuff, the clearos, and the Protanks, but then I do still have every mech I ever bought, and every genny I ever bought. I have bunch of old clone mechs, 4 RSST's, and assorted other gennies that make up my archive of unused gear, that might come in handy someday, you never know. I rely on authentics now, but authentics that aren't made anymore, and are hard to get parts for. I have a store of parts, and they are very durable, but you never know. Down the road I could be glad I kept all that old gear.

Reactions: grandmato5

Vaslovik

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
Every time I hear off an ego or Protank thrown out I die a little inside. I've fine through a handful of PT2 bases and striped the interior threads of my Mini but still have them around.

Sorry about that, but I just flat outgrew them. I got real tried of having 25 coil heads in rotating rebuild, and getting unsatisfying results from that Protank all along. Once I had a genny and a mech the Protank was vastly outclassed, and history.

Reactions: Belhade

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
I'm also vaping a ton of Max VG juice lately and would love to give higher PG liquid a shot. Does a higher PG increase/decrease flavor? I know it's a stronger lung hit but I've only had a 50/50 mix..never up to 80 PG.

Anyone have suggestions on some good brands/flavors with a high PG level I should try? Thank for your input!

Higher PG should carry a little more flavor. I DIY, but NiteLiteVapor is higher PG, and what I've tried is pretty good. YMMV

Reactions: Kphillips85

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I just cleaned off my vape shelves a few days ago threw away all of it 10 ego batts,3 of them clunky buzz pros still in bubble wrap,an assortment of clearos and viva nova tanks, and boxes and boxes of cartomizers even the mega ones..figured stuff too obsul
Boxes of cartomizers?! NO!
Does anyone remember the Dragon from TrueSmoker?

Enter the Dragon! from TrueSmoker.com

I bought the kit you see in that thread. Had to have been late 2009 or early 2010. It was a pretty hot item back in the day. I never used it and still have it, in its original box, packed away with all of my Joyetech gear from back then. As far as I recall, I have never thrown away a thing in all these years.
I really wanted one of those. It was cool looking. But, by the time I started to vape in early 2011, it was already old school. But, still pretty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread