Not open for further replies.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Katya and Belle both you ladys are so cute and funny. we love that around here. thank you both. gee 2:30 in the morning and i am still up vaping away.
Cos

You're not alone, Cos. Except it's only 11:30 here :p

Is this your doggie in your avatar? I absolutely adore him.

I'm still stalking the site in hope of finding Drebacco 1 and my kr8>Greencig adapter, but no luck. I would even give up on the Greencig, but I really want to try Drewbacco. It's your fault, by the way.

Happy vaping, Cos.

Jimmy_2k9

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2009
Hamilton, Oh
I'm a bit confused, do the mega cartomizers only work on the mega 510 batts? Only batteries I've got are the reg 510's, eGo and a 510 5v pt. Which ones would work for me? (Sorry I've been up all night, its to hot to sleep ughh.)

*edit*

Disregard my post, as I've answered my own question by reading the OP again.

Last edited:

Jimmy_2k9

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2009
Hamilton, Oh
I'm a bit confused, do the mega cartomizers only work on the mega 510 batts? Only batteries I've got are the reg 510's, eGo and a 510 5v pt. Which ones would work for me? (Sorry I've been up all night, its to hot to sleep ughh.)

*edit*

Disregard my post, as I've answered my own question by reading the OP again.

Ok so I went to place an order when I got confused again... "New 510 Mega Cartomizers for use with Mega 510 Batteries."

Does this mean they only work with the mega batteries? I've never used a mega, are they not the same threads as regular 510 parts? I use regular 510 bats/eGo bats and a 5v 510 pt, just wondering which ones will work for me...

Sorry for being a noob, never dealt with Cartomizers before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread