Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just got my new 510 FullSIZED Cartomizers in...Thes have a High Resitance (3.4ish) and bigger resevoir for HV vaping AND regualr Joye batteries and KR8 batts as well...
I admit I have tested these out for a while and have decided on these ones because they work GR8 with both standard KR8s and 5 ,6 Volt devices as well...People are gonna LOVE these as I have found a replacement for my LR attys while on the run...

Get your big battery mods out of the drawer and order up some of these...I will be charging the same price for these as the others and will have the Blanks in Stainless Steel as well as black and traditional color...

I should have these on the site by tonight along with a new Joye 510 Mega Battery Cartomizer Kit that will make your soicks roll up and down...

Thanks to everyone for being patient with me on these kits!!!!
Also I will have the Magnum replacement batteries for sale tonight!!!!
Thanks Again
DRew

Last edited:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Drew, would you recommend these for 3.7v kr8 batteries? That's all I use and I'm searching for the ultimate cartomizer to go with them. I've been planning to order some Greencig cartos from you as soon as you get the KR808/901 > Greencig Cartos adapters back in stock, but now I saw these 510s... What do you think? I don't do high voltage vaping at all. All I want is my 3.7v kr8 battery and a great cartomizer.

CHUCKLEHEAD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Redneck Rivera
Wow Thanks Drew! I got some of your new 510 megas in today ! And i am totally blown away! I usually drip but wanted to try something for when i drive and running around.So i filled one up with some good old 555 HV .Screwed on that bad boy on my Woodie! And dam i haven't dripped all day!:thumb:

Last edited:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Love it ! Not hot like other cartomizers! Don;t think i'll try them at 6v's ! Useing a 18650 AW BATT AND A WOODIE !!!!!!FLUMESSSSS OF VAPOR8-o NICE SMOOTH DRAW;)

Wow! Thanks. I want to get the kr8 megas because I use kr8 3.7v batts. Drew says they are the same inside.

Enjoy! Seems like you're having fun!

Belletrist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
Virginia
Idle curiosity that will be satisfied soon anyways... I'm super excited that you have KR8 mega cartos. (Which I am guessing are the new larger capacity/higher resistance Boge/Dekang type, but I am content to guess, no need to confirm or tell me to mind my own. ;) )... and have them in "Stainless Steel." The curiosity is--is it a stainless steel colored label, or are they label-less? I'd prefer the second but it really... doesn't matter too much, cause I've... already ordered them, lol. And if they're the carto type I think they are (or as suited to me as that type) I'll keep ordering them either way. I am tired of refreshing the tracking to see if they've arrived yet so I can find out first hand.

Did I mention I'm excited about stainless steel? I'm tired of the annoyance of peeling carto labels off, lol.

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
Hey Chucklehead yeh the 510 cartos with using teh Phidius and at 3.7v is perfect just like you said. ya dont need to go to 6 v at all. i tried it and ya start to get a slight burn taste. at 3.7v i get the vapor and i get my TH. even get almost same with my mini Xhaler. not bad on my GG Grant either but i can doi 6 volts with the GG Grant and not get a burn, i dont know why irts wierd. maybe cause its only 14500? have no clue. but its best on the Phidius. im in my glory. i started with M401 not bad then went to cartomizers KR808 and loved it. then someone told me ya gotta try the 510 attys and drip or use the carts. so i did. all i got wa snothing but liquid in my mouth and constant fiddling with carts. then along came the 510 LR attys. now they were real nice but i am thinking of just going back to my cartos but 510 cartos and just vaping with no hassles. i dont need all this dam fiddling garbage. sorry dont mean to offend anyone. i also use the greencig cartos and they rock also but at 3.7v only.
best of Luck Chucklehead and enjoy the cartos
Cos

Love it ! Not hot like other cartomizers! Don;t think i'll try them at 6v's ! Useing a 18650 AW BATT AND A WOODIE !!!!!!FLUMESSSSS OF VAPOR8-o NICE SMOOTH DRAW;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread