Status
Not open for further replies.

HecticEnergy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
TX, USA
damn! I thought I was set and wouldn't need to spend any money for a while. Now I have to send all 3 in for the upgrade. Could be expensive sending from Oz, I might just do one at a time

Tell me about it..

Just got FIRST (and only) reo in december
Took some convincing for the wife to get me one (early christmas gift!)

Here are my problems:
1) gotta convinse the wife to let me send it back for the upgrade (cost)
2) gotta do without the Reo while upgrade occurs...

I think I'm going to wait a while for it.. let all you get yours done first, then I can do mine and not have to wait for your 15 reos each to get upgraded :p

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Durham, North Carolina, United States
This bird here lost one of his REO in a cab while on a drunken night at NYC.

The only logical thing to do is to pick up 2 replacements. Question is, if I put an order in today, will they have the new fittings?

EDIT: NVM Rob says to wait for his announcement :(

Burping out loud using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
This bird here lost one of his REO in a cab while on a drunken night at NYC.

The only logical thing to do is to pick up 2 replacements. Question is, if I put an order in today, will they have the new fittings?

EDIT: NVM Rob says to wait for his announcement :(

Birdie needs a new afc cyclone, too, no doubt. Soooo... two new atties as well?

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Durham, North Carolina, United States
Birdie needs a new afc cyclone, too, no doubt. Soooo... two new atties as well?

The bird managed to secure one for 60bucks, so he is pleased. He also has 2 on order from the chowder.

The bird unfortunately tried to find a nuppin only to find out it's not something that's easily procured and was saddened.

FatBill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
CT
Excellent Job as usual Russ!
Should I get a new metal grand or wait till the resin mods come out? I need a gift to me…. from me. Yesterday was 4 years no cigarettes for me. Reosmods helped me and so did REOVILLE! Thanks all!
If i'm getting a new mod…….Uggggh…….. I need another odin or nuppin……..

Last edited:

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Should I get a new metal grand or wait till the resin mods come out? I need a gift to me…. from me. Yesterday was 4 years no cigarettes for me. Reosmods helped me and so did REOVILLE! Thanks all!

Metal grand first then Resin :)

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Great vid Russ thanks for making the video :)

No - thank you Mr jedi squonktologist mod master. That is one hell of a gift. The video was fun to make. This mod is serious hardware. Serious I say. And you're welcome. I love making vids. But mrs _X_ is not happy with me. I just had a kick AYuss fender amp with all the features an untalented guitarist like me needs to make lemonade out of lemons and she happened to call when I was in the store. I couldn't lie when she asked me where I was so when she heard she gave me "we're not buying any amps - you never even play that thing". She is the sensible one. Love that woman. But damn that amp sounded dirty - filthy dirty :(

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
No - thank you Mr jedi squonktologist mod master. That is one hell of a gift. The video was fun to make. This mod is serious hardware. Serious I say. And you're welcome. I love making vids. But mrs _X_ is not happy with me. I just had a kick AYuss fender amp with all the features an untalented guitarist like me needs to make lemonade out of lemons and she happened to call when I was in the store. I couldn't lie when she asked me where I was so when she heard she gave me "we're not buying any amps - you never even play that thing". She is the sensible one. Love that woman. But damn that amp sounded dirty - filthy dirty :(
Your a better man then me I would have bought the amp hell if someone told me no I would have bought two . Fender makes some great practice at home amps . For what your looking for this little amp will do anything and everything you want from old man clean to nasty metal tones for about $116

Fender Mustang I V.2 Guitar Combo Amplifier (20 Watts) at zZounds

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago

Congrats on 4 years Way to go! Get yourself a metal Grand, LP version, next week when Rob announces that they all been upgraded.

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
Thanks FB... I have 4 metal grands. Milled all those babies down to LP. Two odins, a nuppin, bunch reomizer 2s, ( I even have a few reomizer 1 originals) I have been here a while..... but mostly read. Quiet guy.... yeah right.
I do like the new 510 connection.
Then I'd be tempted to go after an SL maybe a mini even for something completely different. Was just looking at those today myself. I was a hard core grand users, got an 18490 during the last wood sale and found I like the size a lot so I added a metal mini and find I use them just as much the grands.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.

Too bad, but most often, mama knows best. I have a Tele, a Strat, and an Ibanez Artcore hanging on the wall in my hobby room. I also have a Line6 Spider 3 amp. Cant play any of them any more. Too much arthritis and stiffness in the hands. The last time I tried, the pick kept flying out of my hands. It's a nice relaxing hobby to have tho. Really need to clean em up, and sell em off. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread