Status
Not open for further replies.

george provatidis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2012
greece thessaloniki
boxes-bases.com
Hello I would like to present the new base for GG and for all battery case with side button.
is beechwood is beechwood on two levels and joined together with bronze Cologne.
The lower level has a place for four liquids base,and eleven other for liquids or evaporative
and two position with pass and two bronze position on the two Atomizer,and ten more receptors for Drip tip.
The top part of the base have a place for five Atomizer-four for liquids or Atomizer-four Drip tip
and two bronze position on the two Atomizer.
Thanks

apokinito009.jpg

apokinito008.jpg

apokinito010.jpg

gprovfoto1034.jpg

gprovfoto1028.jpg

gprovfoto1033.jpg

gprovfoto7117.jpg

gprovfoto7099.jpg

gprovfoto7101.jpg

thank you!: Rolleyes::

george provatidis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2012
greece thessaloniki
boxes-bases.com
Hello would like to show how can configure the base GGPLUS.
Shipped in two different boxes,has three bronze columns and three female screws.
androitgprov008.jpg

The upper base has three females nest at the bottom,where I screwed the brass Cologne.
androitgprov013.jpg

androitgprov014.jpg

at the end you put it on base on lower and screwed ADJUSTER the bottom of the bottom base
androitgprov022.jpg

androitgprov020.jpg

androitgprov024.jpg

Thank you: Toast:

george provatidis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2012
greece thessaloniki
boxes-bases.com
Hello,I would like to point to the first PIPE that constructs.It's all hand-made from wood as the metal parts of buttons and other.
Wood is one GREEK heather,they look for the best naturral wood in the forest of Arta, Olympia .This wood goes throughh ifferent procedures to end up having a handmade final.The button is mechanically constructed myself,receiveth battery 18350.
The value of 150euro and include delivery costs.
Thanks
22q8.jpg

odme.jpg

939c.jpg

e221.jpg

0zvf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread