New BEST way to stay charged ALL day long!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

popeye79

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2011
WA, USA
it was expensive, but damn does this set up work great for me now!

Bought 4 more bats (7 in rotation now, threw 2 away), bought a few more usb chargers, and a rosewill powered usb hub. store 6 bats and 2 cartos in a small metal case (just removed one of the formed inserts), and I'm good for the day. just recharge all at once at night.

it works well, but it was expensive.

e-cig case closed.jpg
e-cig case open.jpg e-cig charging.jpg
Does anyone have a method they like and would share?

Oh, and I love my suite case for carrying ALL of my dyi stuff and what nots. ;)

e-cig suite case open.jpg e-cig suite case closed.jpg

Last edited:

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
i dont see how sealed auto batts has anything to do with making a charge station obsolete. my inclination is that there will be a higher mAh sealed Bloog battery on the market soon! woohoo!
:)

Popeye, I am impressed! But I gotta tell you, what I have been working on will make all your charging stations obsolete. I've already said too much, but we've got big things coming next year, just you wait and see! ;)

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
i dont see how sealed auto batts has anything to do with making a charge station obsolete. my inclination is that there will be a higher mAh sealed Bloog battery on the market soon! woohoo!
:)

No, I was referring to his pic with all the chargers. I'm working on something that will revolutionize how we keep our batts charged.

The sealed auto batts are a seperate issue. I've been evaluating them and am not convinced. No final judgement yet, though.

trichman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
USA
I have the same Roseville USB hub Popeye has and it is nice plus I run my passthrough off of it. Still, I am intrigued by Leaford's teaser. One of the great things about Bloog is that they never rush to market with the latest thing leaving the customer to beta test and ending up with multiple revisions. They do it right the first time. Thanks Leaford for all that you do for us.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
I have the same Roseville USB hub Popeye has and it is nice plus I run my passthrough off of it. Still, I am intrigued by Leaford's teaser. One of the great things about Bloog is that they never rush to market with the latest thing leaving the customer to beta test and ending up with multiple revisions. They do it right the first time. Thanks Leaford for all that you do for us.

My pleasure Trich! :thumb:

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
:rickroll:Just you WAIT AND SEE:evil:

ya cant make christmas surprises and say theyll come next year... next year!! that could be november....

Sorry, Michelle, but I never said they would be ready in time for Christmas. ;) That said, It won't be as long as November, guaranteed! Look for more announcements as we near Spring.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread