The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New Darwins

Discussion in 'Darwin' started by Retriever, Mar 14, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. artbyshan

artbyshan Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 6, 2012
    Chattanooga, TN
    -That's what I came back to ask (Back in stock notification). I've been on Nhaler's site and didn't see the back in stock notification listed as an option.

2. BiffRocko

BiffRocko Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 2, 2010
    San Diego, CA USA
    They were all sold out by the time I got to nhaler when the last batch came out in January. I bought a used Darwin last weekend, but the package was stolen from my porch yesterday. I really hope I can get one in the next batch.

3. Mosin_Sergei

Mosin_Sergei Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2012
    Nizniy Novgorod Russia
    We also hope to buy all of Darwin.

4. ssredchevelle

ssredchevelle Full Member

Jan 6, 2012
    NC
    Damn that sucks real bad!

5. Mosin_Sergei

Feb 17, 2012
    Nizniy Novgorod Russia
    not have time to enter the payment card, as Darwin had already run out ...

6. BiffRocko

Jul 2, 2010
    San Diego, CA USA
    Wow, really? Never would have guessed by reading the thread. Thanks for the insightful reply.

7. Mosin_Sergei

Feb 17, 2012
    Nizniy Novgorod Russia
    good luck to us all waiting for ...

8. jkmtwo

jkmtwo Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 31, 2012
    Lebanon TN
    I was just listening to Click Bang and the guys from Vaporcast were on and one of them said that there will be a longer arm for tanks on the new Darwin's, no info on where he got this, but he said it.

9. jkmtwo

jkmtwo Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 31, 2012
    Lebanon TN
    They also talked about the arm connection being sealed so that juice won't leak into the device anymore

10. BiffRocko

Jul 2, 2010
    San Diego, CA USA
    The package containing my used Darwin showed up today, so that's one less person everyone else has to beat to the punch when the next batch comes out. :)

11. Keeno

Keeno Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 20, 2011
    Indiana
    You are one fortunate fella for sure.....glad your Darwin found ya.....:)

12. doots

doots Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2009
    Man that's good to hear. Glad you got that great mod.....!!

13. AaronY

AaronY Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    Nice that is great. What do you think of it? Evolv constantly surprises me on how amazing they are. I hope they are able to deliver a big supply soon. Hopefully we will not have that problem. :)

Keeno thanks for the link. I have still not found the interview. Hopefully I will find it this weekend. Interested in what they have to say.

14. BiffRocko

Jul 2, 2010
    San Diego, CA USA
    It lives up to the hype regarding performance as far as I'm concerned. Every vape is just as consistent as the one before it. If I had to find something to complain about, it would be the looks. It's rather large and not very pretty, but I've been using an all stainless Icon with a 306DCA which just looks amazing. So I'm probably jaded on that point.

Bottom line, the performance is so outstanding that I'm already planning to "Kick" an 18500 mod as soon as I can afford it after paying my taxes and taking my cat in for surgery.

15. AaronY

AaronY Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    Hope it goes well for your cat. Isn't a kick cheap like 50 bucks?

16. BiffRocko

Jul 2, 2010
    San Diego, CA USA
    Thanks. She has a lump that needs to be removed. Doc says they are usually benign, so it should be no biggie. Just expensive as vet trips usually are.

The kick is only $45, but the P+ is $170. I'd also have to buy some 18350's since I only have 14500's and 18650's now.

17. Mosin_Sergei

Feb 17, 2012
    Nizniy Novgorod Russia
    Everything will be fine, BiffRocko
    And with the cat and the purchase of Kick.
    There is a goal - then reach.

18. Bb177

Bb177 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 3, 2012
    Wilmington, DE
    Noob question, but since I don't know for sure ill just ask. Every Darwin in the classifieds and in pictures I've seen are black. while watching the vape team I saw Dimitri (sp) and cj have different colors. Dimitri has a very nice blue one, and CJ has a glow in the dark white one. My question is, when you buy them from nhaler is there color options or is it just black and the community guys just got an exclusive color? I would KILL for a baby blue one.

19. retird

retird Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 31, 2010
    North Side
    Correct.....only color for general purchase is Black....at least that is the way it has been all along.....you can get black or you can get black....

20. Bb177

Bb177 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 3, 2012
    Wilmington, DE
    Orrrrr will it be optional colors in this next release and that's why the restocking is taking so long, so they have a bunch of colors to sell..... Dun dun dunnnnnnn!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.