Mosin_Sergei

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2012
Nizniy Novgorod Russia
www.mebelalkova.ru
We also hope to buy all of Darwin.
They were all sold out by the time I got to nhaler when the last batch came out in January. I bought a used Darwin last weekend, but the package was stolen from my porch yesterday. I really hope I can get one in the next batch.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
The package containing my used Darwin showed up today, so that's one less person everyone else has to beat to the punch when the next batch comes out. :)

Nice that is great. What do you think of it? Evolv constantly surprises me on how amazing they are. I hope they are able to deliver a big supply soon. Hopefully we will not have that problem. :)

Keeno thanks for the link. I have still not found the interview. Hopefully I will find it this weekend. Interested in what they have to say.

BiffRocko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
San Diego, CA USA
Nice that is great. What do you think of it? Evolv constantly surprises me on how amazing they are. I hope they are able to deliver a big supply soon. Hopefully we will not have that problem. :)

It lives up to the hype regarding performance as far as I'm concerned. Every vape is just as consistent as the one before it. If I had to find something to complain about, it would be the looks. It's rather large and not very pretty, but I've been using an all stainless Icon with a 306DCA which just looks amazing. So I'm probably jaded on that point.

Bottom line, the performance is so outstanding that I'm already planning to "Kick" an 18500 mod as soon as I can afford it after paying my taxes and taking my cat in for surgery.

BiffRocko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
San Diego, CA USA
Hope it goes well for your cat. Isn't a kick cheap like 50 bucks?

Thanks. She has a lump that needs to be removed. Doc says they are usually benign, so it should be no biggie. Just expensive as vet trips usually are.

The kick is only $45, but the P+ is $170. I'd also have to buy some 18350's since I only have 14500's and 18650's now.

Mosin_Sergei

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2012
Nizniy Novgorod Russia
www.mebelalkova.ru
Everything will be fine, BiffRocko
And with the cat and the purchase of Kick.
There is a goal - then reach.
Thanks. She has a lump that needs to be removed. Doc says they are usually benign, so it should be no biggie. Just expensive as vet trips usually are.

The kick is only $45, but the P+ is $170. I'd also have to buy some 18350's since I only have 14500's and 18650's now.

Bb177

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
Wilmington, DE
Noob question, but since I don't know for sure ill just ask. Every Darwin in the classifieds and in pictures I've seen are black. while watching the vape team I saw Dimitri (sp) and cj have different colors. Dimitri has a very nice blue one, and CJ has a glow in the dark white one. My question is, when you buy them from nhaler is there color options or is it just black and the community guys just got an exclusive color? I would KILL for a baby blue one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread