New Darwins

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigpman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Yea I have no back-up so I am going to have to see how long the wait to replace the batteries will be .. going to ask them now thanks everyone!

Get a Twist for the wait time...they are inexpensive and do a great job with variable voltage. Only goes to 4.8 though, but for me it's plenty...

supervape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Lansing,Michigan
Hey thanks BiffRocko.. I have been using the 1.5 LR's as thats all I have ATM,,, I will have to order some 3 Ohm's or make myself 3 ohm or higher when my Ody comes in.. But before I had the Darwin I had the LR's so just using them up as not to waste them.. I know they waste a lot of energy but i had totally forgot about that! thanks for the heads up.. I have a CE2 Lr 1.5 new in the sealed packet but wish I had the 3 ohm for sure,, I have a HH .357 that should be here tomorrow that should last until I get the ody which should be around 7-10 days from now..

Last edited:

jpracing

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Philippines
Nope. I use 3ohms.
I think the batteries in my oldest version just really needs
to be replaced.
By the way, anyone know how that woks? I mean how does it go
when you want your Darwin to be serviced?

Are you guys with battery issues using LR attys? I was having the same problem, and asked about it in this thread. Switched to 3 ohm attys and am getting better battery life now.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...win-whats-your-wattage-battery-life-like.html

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
By the way, anyone know how that woks? I mean how does it go
when you want your Darwin to be serviced?

Email Brandon at evolv he usually gets back to me in a couple of hours. Just send it in and the turn around is great. It worked out great at least for me. Evolv has a contact page on their website. That is the way to contact them. :)

jkmtwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2012
Lebanon TN
Dual coils, if you are using dual coils you are killing your battery life, also its more efficiant to use higher ohm stuff as it is less of an amp draw on the batteries. That said, I agree with others, 5 hours even with dual coils and LR stuff is way too light, just a comparison, I have never ran mine dead, ever, never even been lower than 40%, but Thursday night I forgot to charge my Darwin overnight as i almost always do, and it vaped all day Friday until my Opus arrived, I vaped itfor about 6 hours, and when it died I went back to my Darwin, it lasted me until I went to bed, it probably saw a good 10-12 mils of juice over those two days, but it held up just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread