New day starts to vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
For me it was very easy cause I was thinking....

Ok George you get your nicotine now so there is no excuse and actually nicotine at first was tooo much for me making me feel nausea so the last thing I was missing was a cig...

juice in my opinion is most important thing for a new vaper...
The natural extracted tobacco juices helped me a lot cause it really taste like cigarettes only that u don't get the taste of burned paper so it's better actually....
All the ry4 and those tobacco juices never felt even close to a tobacco to me and at first everything except tobacco felt wierd and I was missing the filthyness of tobacco and net juices gave me that filth..

After few days It was hard to miss cigarettes cause of the smell of them and the fact that when u smoke a cig after even only 2 days off u realise how horrible taste they got...

And I just wanna say I was smoking 16years like a maniac litteraly all the time cigarette on my hand or mouth while I work or my hands are buzy....i was always smelling cig smoke and my fingers was always yellow from the smoke and I was also smoking and other things all those years...

I thought if I made it then really anyone can do it..hahaha....seems tho there is other psychological factors that make someone want to smoke

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Better he make a blog and put his entries there and let this thread die.

I have to agree because it's apparent now that he's not really looking for support or ideas/help on how to switch to vaping, he's just documenting his journey, which is a diary, which is called a blog when in digital format.

P2PLeon

Toot This, Toot That, Toot Everything
    ECF Veteran
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Middlesbrough,UK
    myvapingright.com
    cb139257cf594d11595dec4cb21568f8.jpg

This is what I got and do not know what to use.

Either Bellus V1 or Siren V2.

Might wait in my coils to come.

I know I will use it in the Siren and have the airflow wide open with my round wire coils.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread