Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacoji

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2013
Portland, OR
I just ordered my Poldiac BTO. Yay! One less website to stalk.

It looks like the Special Editions (Best Sellers) are a single tube of your choosing.

image.jpg
Poldiac Best Sellers - MMVapors

MiriamWTH

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
Tilburg (Netherlands)

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
Don't set a president... Smack your hand with hammer, yell a lot and then let her comfort you. Right when she' feeling all "motherly" slip in the "my Poldiac wants to be as pretty as you..."

That, or join Vapspaz in the backyard....
MY God! He's still in the doghouse isn't he. I haven't heard a peep out of him in days.
Headsup to all spouses: Pre-wire the doghouse with internet service before filling the shopping cart.

I won the buy it now bid! Can't believe it wasn't sold out. My heart raced like it was a regular auction lol.
Oh, How do we keep from crimping it when it's tightened to the negative and positive post?

The Poldiac is back
We have spesial editions too!
Go to mywebsite to have a look!
POLDIAC Special Editions

The special editions will be at this price because they are ready to be shipped!
The "Uma" ... wow. Do I have great taste or what guys! It still has me drooling. OH and when the picture is clicked on, the slide show shows all 3 sizes in each Best Seller. I'm sure Jim will clarify here and hopefully on the website.

I just ordered my Poldiac BTO. Yay! One less website to stalk.

It looks like the Special Editions (Best Sellers) are a single tube of your choosing.

View attachment 174332
Poldiac Best Sellers - MMVapors
Congrats Yankee!!!! Get your drool rag handy, you're so going to need it once it's in your hands.
Hey at least he left you clothed. :vapor:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Jim Damianidis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Greece,Athens
www.mmvapors.com
Thank you yankeebobo
I thought it was not clear but I think it is!

the BTO is with 3 tubes and will be until next weekend
after that it will not include them!
The best sellers will be at 150 euros because they are ready to ship,assembled
The BTO will stay at the same price witout the second and third tube!

Last edited:

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
Notice to all brass clothes users. I put lacquer on my brass after I cleaned it and no more tarnishing.
Which one did you use? The StayBrite spray stuff? Mine is just beginning to show patterns. I need to clean it with the stinky stuff (thanks B2L!!!!!) Sharkshide and then I might lacquer it like you did. Let us know if it yellows or whatever. I imagine it's easy to take off though, right, if it does?

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
oh! haha. Now I see.
This is on the site:
All purchases

WILL INCLUDE

ALL 3 TUBES

Until Friday 08/02/2013

and when you click on the Best Sellers page, to select a Best Seller, you have a menu box, to select one size.

Dang, in order to get the 3 sizes, I have to order before Febuary 8, right? Or is it August 2? I know the U.S. uses the Month/Day/Year and I think Greece uses the Day/Month/Year. Being a Greece website, I assume it's Day/Month/Year which gives the Febuary cutoff for all 3 tubes. right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread