Status
Not open for further replies.

*ASH*

لــــونــــــا
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Germany
Have you tried it on a different device? Do other things work on your ProVari?

Maybe you need to (carefully) take your DID apart and clean it up, especially the connections.

Yes I've tried other tank and atty on the Prov and it's work fine but I dont know why it's just stoped wokring ??
I moved every thing from The DID and rebuild it again and still the same

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
It was easy to wrap the coil on the soft wick. I wrap the coil before I place the wick in the DID.
That's an obvious solution. haha, I think I need to start wrapping around a deck screw so that I'll remember these sweet tips offhand. The regular DiD takes a 9" right? I wonder what size the Mini will use. I'll practice on my Mini when she arrives.

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
I didn't see that classy post, but I believe it. People are a little crazy about their glass tips! The cheapest I've seen is maybe $25. I think if I had a better job, maybe I would have bought a glass drip tip by now. I could see not wanting to invest when your PVs are always getting knocked over. Personally, I might wait until my friend can make a prototype for me. ;)

I seen one in the classys for $25 yesterday. When you find out how much your friend is going to ask for his let me know. otherwise I have 6 plastic ones. I really just wanted a full chrome look but not at the cost of the nasty taste I've been getting.

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
So sorry that the video isn't up yet guys :(
I'll fill everyone in as to its status when I'm able to get back on the computer. In the meantime, I will have some teaser pics of the mini did for everyone ;)

No issue here since I am still waiting on the wire anyways. Sounds like your really happy with the DID mini. It hits better then the standard DID?

Gomtuu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2012
Los Angeles
Well my ISP just died, so thats another major setback...
Anyways, I got my mini DID today and I really must say that for those of you looking for the very best of the best, look no further...

Sorry about your ISP, man. Someone doesn't want you to upload that video! :unsure:

And now we're going to be waiting for a mini DID video. That thing looks beautiful.

overall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2012
TEXAS
That's an obvious solution. haha, I think I need to start wrapping around a deck screw so that I'll remember these sweet tips offhand. The regular DiD takes a 9" right? I wonder what size the Mini will use. I'll practice on my Mini when she arrives.

I wrap the coil straight on the wick before putting the wick in the tank. I have in the past messed around trying to wrap the coil around miscellaneous objects but the wick never fit perfectly. I find pre wrapping straight on the wick creates the right tightness for me.

Bimbo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
I ordered 10m kanthal wire from this ebay seller since August 11, 2012. I tried to contact the seller several times and on my first 2 inquiries i was asking when the item will be shipped but the seller replied to me that "it is in the post" twice. I tried again twice last August 15 and I didn't receive any response yet. :(

KANTHAL WIRE 10 Mtrs 0.20mm | eBay

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
I wrap the coil straight on the wick before putting the wick in the tank. I have in the past messed around trying to wrap the coil around miscellaneous objects but the wick never fit perfectly. I find pre wrapping straight on the wick creates the right tightness for me.
Oh! Just like in Jim's video. That's how I did my first coil and it worked beautifully, I agree. My second wrap I inserted the wick first before coiling. My next one I'm trying the deck screw way.

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif

Gomtuu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2012
Los Angeles
Thanks, Uma. :) Does your DID sit pretty flush on the Silver Bullet?

Man, that Chameleon looks pretty awesome. Too much cool stuff! Come on! :p

Jim Damianidis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Greece,Athens
www.mmvapors.com
Hi to everyone!!!:laugh:
I am back !!!!!!
FULL OF ENERGY and IDEAS
On Monday I will be back to work!
I do not complain
My mind was here all the time
So I am really happy and need to put one more product in the DID collection and this is the Gemini
At the end of this week I will have Kanthal wire 0.2mm
I will have enouph for all of us:thumbs: do not worry about this anymore!!
I do not have the price yet

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread