New here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Budgie45

Feb 12, 2020
Quit the cigs last year got into vaping
Feel a lot better for it as well,born and raised in Ireland been living in San Francisco last 20 years
Had a few vapes the istick pico now using the aster RT..buy my vape juice online since San Francisco banned it last year,been buying from ejuice deals last few weeks they have some good sales

I was wonder is there any other brand of coils I can use with the aster instead of the stock ones

Last edited:

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Welcome! About the juice... do you mean E-juice steals? I have got some great deals on juice (and a few other things from them)
About your device... very interesting. Did you get the kit or just the tank? That's one impressive mod (for an internal battery... Wow) Interesting tank too... is it a new release? Only coils I could find are "pre-order" and very expensive. Please give more details. I doubt you can use any other coils besides the stock ones.

Budgie45

Feb 12, 2020
I bought the kit off eBay over a year ago was on sale for $25 because it was the colour green,I bought 2 of them..

it’s heavy it’s
Like a brick in your pocket..but for $25 bucks it was a steal
Eleaf sell the coils for it,only place I can find

Welcome! About the juice... do you mean E-juice steals? I have got some great deals on juice (and a few other things from them)
About your device... very interesting. Did you get the kit or just the tank? That's one impressive mod (for an internal battery... Wow) Interesting tank too... is it a new release? Only coils I could find are "pre-order" and very expensive. Please give more details. I doubt you can use any other coils besides the stock ones.

Reactions: Falconeer

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I was wonder is there any other brand of coils I can use with the aster instead of the stock ones

Probably not. That is a problem in the vape world.

If you want to vape drop-in coil tanks (as opposed to using Rebuildable Tanks [aka RTAs]), then you have to be willing to either buy a bunch of coils to last you a long time or you have to be willing to change your tank ever year or so. Products go obsolete very quickly. There are only a few exceptions to this.

• Agree

Budgie45

Feb 12, 2020
    that’s true since Ebay stopped selling anything to do with vaping the melo tank fits it as well,the thing eats juice compares to the istick pico

Probably not. That is a problem in the vape world.

If you want to vape drop-in coil tanks (as opposed to using Rebuildable Tanks [aka RTAs]), then you have to be willing to either buy a bunch of coils to last you a long time or you have to be willing to change your tank ever year or so. Products go obsolete very quickly. There are only a few exceptions to this.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    that’s true since Ebay stopped selling anything to do with vaping the melo tank fits it as well,the thing eats juice compares to the istick pico

Tanks will fit any mod. A 510 tank is a 510 tank. The issue is drop-in coils for them. Most go obsolete within 6 months to a year, if you're lucky.

Also, the istick pico is a mod, not a tank. A mod doesn't consume juice. The Melo is a tank.

Not sure what the point of this thread is anymore.

EDITED TO CORRECT "Lemo" to Melo". Blame Eleaf, not me :D

Last edited:

Budgie45

Feb 12, 2020
    Like I said I’m new to vaping ..what not allowed to ask some questions,

sorry I’m not a pro vaper like yourself..you don’t have to reply to anything else in this thread so no worries

Tanks will fit any mod. A 510 tank is a 510 tank. The issue is drop-in coils for them. Most go obsolete within 6 months to a year, if you're lucky.

Also, the istick pico is a mod, not a tank. A mod doesn't consume juice. The Lemo is a tank.

Not sure what the point of this thread is anymore.

Budgie45

Feb 12, 2020
    Ejuice.deals

Budgie45

Feb 12, 2020
    They banned flavored vape juice in sf,there’s even a few companies online won’t even send it to sf anymore,I never really bought juice from the smoke shops here to expensive like everything in sf

broke dick and Ejuice.Deals will send it,broke dick juice is terrible..

Ejuice.Deals always have specials 2 -100ml bottles for $14 plus shipping brand name juices as well

juul is based in sf I think that company is going down the ....ter now
    Sf is a strange city there’s a 100 pot clubs here,but you can’t buy flavored juice lol

Do you think sellers work around that ban by using clever names for the vape products?
    Eta: and welcome to ecf!

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 21, 2009
    Nor'Eastern PA
    mjHJuAF.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread