New Kanger Box Mod- The Subox

Status
Not open for further replies.

miro011

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2015
Canada
damn thats a slick looking mod, kanger be killin the competition nowadays.

Kanger are good , but not as good as they can be . Example , the RBA of the subtank has to be modified if you want amazing flavor and to chain vape high VG juices , the airflow holes on the RBA need to be enlarged as well . Sure people can do that themself but why dont they have the RBA with bigger holes out of the box after so many people have told them to do that ?

Answer is , because they want people buying the OCC coils which are notihng more than an overpriced bs , waste of metal because instead of them making it so that you can just buy change the internal parts of the OCC , they sell the hole thing and once its done , most people get rid of it . And idk how those OCC coil heads last some people for a week . I bought a 5 pack , each lasted maximum a day even though I did everything right .

Recently I purchased , actually yesterday I purachased a bunch of cool things , non of which are made by Kanger :
$3.01 3-in-1 Acrylic SUBTANK Mini Bell Cap Kit - bell cap + 510 drip tip + seal plug at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
$2.11 Acrylic SUBTANK Mini Bell Cap - translucent / 37.5mm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

But I have to admit as of right now , Kanger together with Eleaf are the best we have , like I said my subtank mini works amazing now but IT DID NOT right of the box , I will be recieving my Lemo 2 this tuesday FINALLY and then I can make the comparacent . If the Lemo 2 vapes just like my subtank right now without any modifications , then that means Eleaf listens to the community more than Kanger , not to mention that the publisher of iStick , the most famous mod right now is eLeaf .

Reactions: nancybout

alicewonderland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
If the Lemo 2 vapes just like my subtank right now without any modifications , then that means Eleaf listens to the community more than Kanger , not to mention that the publisher of iStick , the most famous mod right now is eLeaf .

to be fair, the community spoke out about how the original subtank was too large and didnt sit flush on mods. Kanger then came out with the subtank mini 22m and the nano, so they do listen to the community fyi. they also actively send their products to reviewers and listen to their feedback, I wouldnt put kanger down (you aren't, im just saying in perspective). They even flew pbusardo out to their factory in china and gave them backstage access to show the vaping world how they handle their business.

blivey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2015
Waycross, Georgia, United States
Kanger are good , but not as good as they can be . Example , the RBA of the subtank has to be modified if you want amazing flavor and to chain vape high VG juices , the airflow holes on the RBA need to be enlarged as well .

I usually vape around 10/90 pg/vg and have had no problems with the stock rba. It did take a bit of tinkering with the wicking but I didn't have to take a dremel to it. You have to find what works for you no matter what the product is. That is where the mod came from. If you want bigger juice channels, that may be what works for you, it may even be in the next version that is released, but every company has v1 v2 v3. That is how we keep getting better products. I certainly don't mind paying for better versions of the same thing when I love the original so much to begin with.

yuseffuhler

Ultra Member
Mar 28, 2015
Houghton, MI
Kanger are good , but not as good as they can be . Example , the RBA of the subtank has to be modified if you want amazing flavor and to chain vape high VG juices , the airflow holes on the RBA need to be enlarged as well . Sure people can do that themself but why dont they have the RBA with bigger holes out of the box after so many people have told them to do that ?

Answer is , because they want people buying the OCC coils which are notihng more than an overpriced bs , waste of metal because instead of them making it so that you can just buy change the internal parts of the OCC , they sell the hole thing and once its done , most people get rid of it . And idk how those OCC coil heads last some people for a week . I bought a 5 pack , each lasted maximum a day even though I did everything right .

Recently I purchased , actually yesterday I purachased a bunch of cool things , non of which are made by Kanger :
$3.01 3-in-1 Acrylic SUBTANK Mini Bell Cap Kit - bell cap + 510 drip tip + seal plug at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
$2.11 Acrylic SUBTANK Mini Bell Cap - translucent / 37.5mm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

But I have to admit as of right now , Kanger together with Eleaf are the best we have , like I said my subtank mini works amazing now but IT DID NOT right of the box , I will be recieving my Lemo 2 this tuesday FINALLY and then I can make the comparacent . If the Lemo 2 vapes just like my subtank right now without any modifications , then that means Eleaf listens to the community more than Kanger , not to mention that the publisher of iStick , the most famous mod right now is eLeaf .
Keep in mind that there have been quite a few revisions of the subtank line that are exactly what customers wanted. We're beta testers, but at least there are revisions afterwards. Look at the airflow control, juice channels, chimney size, insulator material, and o rings. All of em have changed and all for the better imo.

miro011

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2015
Canada
What Kanger needs to do is offer a RBA deck designed for max VG, and a deck designed for 50/50.
Not everybody wants to vape max VG...........

Max VG sucks , I vape 80vg 6mg and the stock RBA gave me a dry hit every 3 hits at 27W , after I dremeled it , i havent had a single dry hit even at higher wattages

miro011

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2015
Canada
Keep in mind that there have been quite a few revisions of the subtank line that are exactly what customers wanted. We're beta testers, but at least there are revisions afterwards. Look at the airflow control, juice channels, chimney size, insulator material, and o rings. All of em have changed and all for the better imo.

yep , except the most important thing , the wicking . Why should people wait till Subtank 2 for a new and improved RBA ? I have the original subtank and the subtank mini , both used to get dry hits with the stock RBA , no matter what the build was , the mini was better but still , I do not tolerate even a slight burnt taste or dry hit . Either way I still love my subtank because of how customizable it is and I like Kanger too but like I said they could be better .

Reactions: blivey

yuseffuhler

Ultra Member
Mar 28, 2015
Houghton, MI

alicewonderland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
What Kanger needs to do is offer a RBA deck designed for max VG, and a deck designed for 50/50.
Not everybody wants to vape max VG...........

i dont even undderstand this. If something is designed for max VG, you obviously can vape anything lower than 100%VG in it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread