New Kanger Box Mod- The Subox

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Kanger are good , but not as good as they can be . Example , the rba of the subtank has to be modified if you want amazing flavor and to chain vape high VG juices , the airflow holes on the rba need to be enlarged as well . Sure people can do that themself but why dont they have the RBA with bigger holes out of the box after so many people have told them to do that ?

Answer is , because they want people buying the OCC coils which are notihng more than an overpriced bs , waste of metal because instead of them making it so that you can just buy change the internal parts of the OCC , they sell the hole thing and once its done , most people get rid of it . And idk how those OCC coil heads last some people for a week . I bought a 5 pack , each lasted maximum a day even though I did everything right .

Recently I purchased , actually yesterday I purachased a bunch of cool things , non of which are made by Kanger :
$3.01 3-in-1 Acrylic SUBTANK Mini Bell Cap Kit - bell cap + 510 drip tip + seal plug at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
$2.11 Acrylic SUBTANK Mini Bell Cap - translucent / 37.5mm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

But I have to admit as of right now , Kanger together with Eleaf are the best we have , like I said my subtank mini works amazing now but IT DID NOT right of the box , I will be recieving my Lemo 2 this tuesday FINALLY and then I can make the comparacent . If the Lemo 2 vapes just like my subtank right now without any modifications , then that means Eleaf listens to the community more than Kanger , not to mention that the publisher of iStick , the most famous mod right now is eLeaf .
I don't know man. Those coils last me at least a week. I vape around 15-16 watts, about 6 ml a day with the occs. Bad luck? They're way worth the money for me. But if you can build your own, that's always the best option.

Reactions: sd3614

miro011

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2015
Canada
  • Deleted by DreamWithin
  • Reason: inappropriate

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
  • Deleted by DreamWithin
  • Reason: quote of deleted post

Belhade

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
New York (no, not the city)
I replaced my insulators when I noticed intermittent problems. They're easy to take on/off. For $20 I'm still insanely happy with the mod. i fully expect to do routine maintenance on all my gear.
What is this all about? Did you take apart the Kbox?

yuseffuhler

Ultra Member
Mar 28, 2015
Houghton, MI
What is this all about? Did you take apart the Kbox?
Nah. I just pulled the insulator out for the positive pin and replaced it with parts I had in my shop on one of my mods. The other one I just pushed an o ring down under the pin so it wouldn't touch the threads (making it short out). Pretty simple fixes to simple problems. I'm not about to pull one apart unless it completely dies on me.

jessieburt

May 13, 2015
clearwater, fl
2015-05-18 13.20.15.jpg
2015-05-18 13.20.15.jpg

Robert Dean

May 10, 2015
Cincinnati, Ohio
Need. Need. Need. Need. Need!!! Holy hell! Haha. I'm a Kanger junkie. I own all 4 SubTanks and all versions of the protank. I. Need. This. Rig. This will be my new stealth Vape. Slap the RBA in there with some 40/60 juice, build it out to about 1.8, and rip her at 15 watts. I'll be happier than a kid in a candy shop when I can nail it for some epic flavor in the movie theater. I don't own any small devices other than my SMPL, and that is a hybrid top cap. So, no stealth vaping for me. Not with an RDA anyways. Haha.

Reactions: jessieburt
Oh wow, that is pretty! I love the red buttons!

I'm pretty spoiled by being able to swap out batteries with my IPV mini 2…but my original Kbox is my backup device. I'd at least be interested in seeing how much this costs when it's out, always nice to have more than one backup…

I stand corrected…it has a removable battery! Yep, getting one of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread