Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
i dont even undderstand this. If something is designed for max VG, you obviously can vape anything lower than 100%VG in it as well.

If you Design something for Max VG, thick e-liquids, it will usually Leak or Flood for 50:50.

There is Also the Old Adage that... "You can Take Material Off. But it is Hard Sometimes to Put it Back On."

blivey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2015
Waycross, Georgia, United States
What Kanger needs to do is offer a rba deck designed for max VG, and a deck designed for 50/50.
Not everybody wants to vape max VG...........
I thought that was the point of it being rebuildable. If you want prebuilt, get the occ. I can run just about anything in mine as long as I wick accordingly.

Mimikim1234

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2013
Chicago
Yeah, the pic shows a gap. Not sure about that. May just be the pic staging
Usually it's the other way around. The staging looks great, but there's gaps or something wonky.

I too hope it's just pre-production and they fixed it, or that the staging wasn't done well.

All things considered, I still want one. Lol

Reactions: Brkdnc

blivey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2015
Waycross, Georgia, United States
Take with a grain of salt. Seems to be a removable 18750 with at least 50w range.
kcWDg7s.jpg
a5WeU8g.jpg

jambi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2014
SoCal
Usually it's the other way around. The staging looks great, but there's gaps or something wonky.

I too hope it's just pre-production and they fixed it, or that the staging wasn't done well.

All things considered, I still want one. Lol

Maybe they left it loose so the "Kangertech" logos on the tank and box would both be visible in the photo.

CRizzo7

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2014
Wichita, Kansas, USA.
IT'S HERE! For all those who wanted a box with extra features that the Kbox just didn't have. And a new color variation for the subtank line. No specs yet, just the initial heads up from Kanger that this is a thing, and it is SO very real.
Brought to you by a Kanger fangirl.
WseDPO3.jpg

abYSFP6.jpg
Just when I thought they couldn't make a KBOX any sexier..

Reactions: blivey

yuseffuhler

Ultra Member
Mar 28, 2015
Houghton, MI
I hope this mod doesn't have the bad battery pin insulator that I ran into with the Kbox.
I replaced my insulators when I noticed intermittent problems. They're easy to take on/off. For $20 I'm still insanely happy with the mod. i fully expect to do routine maintenance on all my gear.

Reactions: blivey

CRizzo7

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2014
Wichita, Kansas, USA.
IT'S HERE! For all those who wanted a box with extra features that the Kbox just didn't have. And a new color variation for the subtank line. No specs yet, just the initial heads up from Kanger that this is a thing, and it is SO very real.
Brought to you by a Kanger fangirl.
WseDPO3.jpg

abYSFP6.jpg
I just wonder what the minimum resistance is going to be. I found an article, but sadly there are no specs. If it can run a lower than a .2, I'm all in! Great post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread