New Kid on the block - MOM AND POP VAPOR SHOP- ECF Discounts*** - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
I know how that goes. And I passed on a couple of co-ops that made the Vmax available for around $65 for that same reason. Now I wish I'd gotten in on both of them.

I'm sure it's not for everyone, but I absolutely love it and I've never really been overly impressed with vv. Save up your money. Set some aside for one of these--and try to find someone who'll let you try it. I guarantee that you'll know whether you like it or not on the first or second drag--it's like nothing else available right now and it's really that distinctive. Of course it's dropping a bill if you end up not liking it, so give yourself some time to find someone who has one. They're getting out there and getting popular pretty quick, so it shouldn't take you too long...

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
What Pwyll said ^^^^^^^^^. There are ways of getting around spending a buck + batteries to get the same wattage etc. I know you're not a newcommer but I've actually helped a couple of people that got them and didn't like them and wound up selling them. See if you can try one first unless you've got unlimited funds to spend on vaping. I'm kinda expecting the price may even come down some soon.

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
Also in my order wuzz my Revolution V2. It's as rough and tumble as I'd hoped for. Haven't had a chance to run the batteries down but soon as I get through with the sawbones today I hope to be putting it through its paces. 1400 mah of battery and an extra carto plus a bottle of juice all inside. I'm hoping that makes it all or most of the day. It's purdy but I know it ain't gonna stay that way long. I got it for a workhorse. Kinda like a new work truck. You know the first dings are commin but they still bring a tear to your eye when they happen. With a 2.0 carto on it it hits sweet. Not bad with a standard either.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
images

ATTENTION!! VMAX breaking news coming across the wire. A new attachment kit the kit includes a beard trimmer or shaver an electric tooth brush also good on (dentures) a portable Blow dryer and last but least a laser pointer good for 8000 ft guaranteed to confuse drones on the local level. Oh hold on wow a cutting wheel for cutting lock's or any type of medal is this crap real. I was up all night scuba grab my glasses please.:ohmy:

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
images

ATTENTION!! VMAX breaking news coming across the wire. A new attachment kit the kit includes a beard trimmer or shaver an electric tooth brush also good on (dentures) a portable Blow dryer and last but least a laser pointer good for 8000 ft guaranteed to confuse drones on the local level. Oh hold on wow a cutting wheel for cutting lock's or any type of medal is this crap real. I was up all night scuba grab my glasses please.:ohmy:

What!? No secret alien communication decoder? That settles it. It's not for me. I'll just keep what I got. It does everything but wash the dishes now.

Hush you. It's all your fault!

I have another wood mod on the way and I can't afford to buy another one. Start talking about the flaws a little more. :p

Flaws? There are flaws?

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Hush you. It's all your fault!

I have another wood mod on the way and I can't afford to buy another one. Start talking about the flaws a little more. :p

The bottom cap's a little thin where the threads are, so a gorilla (or harsh mishap) might bung them up. Very picky on battery size--Trustfire flame-jacket 16340's are too long to fit, so protected 18350's wouldn't fit either, which is why it's nice that it has more (and better) battery protection built into it.

Biggest flaw so far, though, is that I only have one.

Hope that helped :)

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
What!? No secret alien communication decoder? That settles it. It's not for me. I'll just keep what I got. It does everything but wash the dishes now.

Huh. You must be vapin' it wrong--all the dishes here are clean.

Oh, wait--the VMax just reminded me that that's because I haven't had time for trivialities like eating since it got here :laugh:

Flaws? There are flaws?

Everything has flaws. Sometimes you just have to look really, really hard...

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
Huh. You must be vapin' it wrong--all the dishes here are clean.

Oh, wait--the VMax just reminded me that that's because I haven't had time for trivialities like eating since it got here :laugh:

Everything has flaws. Sometimes you just have to look really, really hard...

I think I prefer to remain nearsighted and just enjoy mine. I have a hard enough time keeping up with the flaws in things that manifest themselves. :D Besides, if everybody doesn't know about flaws it magnifies their envy.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

marlou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
SW Ohio

Hmmm....says it's for advanced users only, and something about doing homework. I have a classic box mod and have been thinking about getting one of those skinny ones. Probably the Royal since the Timber is out of stock. Pop's wood box mods are easy, just right for me. lol

Before I get another one I've been trying to educate myself about batteries. I don't have one of those meter things and don't know if I need to check the batteries after charging when I just use one at a time and don't stack them. I've been doing a lot of reading, but still haven't found that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread