New KR808 Auto Batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Eventually yes...I will order some tonight... I am also considering some longer megas and manuals, but they havent really squared away the issues with the manuals...I dont think ther will be much difference in the manual version compared to curent nmanuals as the big difference is the switch...
Honestly this switch has been available in the Greencig batts for over a year but most people never really caught on due to Greencigs lack of variety in flavors and colors...The only difference between these batts and Greencigs (other than the colors) is the hype that was associated with the release.

MichelleDen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
Denmark
Ya, but greencigs also more pricey? Or do i remember wrong? Also the 3 sec cutoff, they tell me it has, is way to short, even for horizcartos... I really wanna get the g400 though.. Why on earth they havent made a shorter one, is so beond me... It would sell, I know it would...

I will aleays choose the more colourful choice... The black and steel, just dont cut it..

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
They are pricier and always have been but they are the ONLY company I know of that offers an iron clad 6 month warranty, and their QC is unparelelled. They havent had a 3 second cut-off for over a year...Thats an old video review you must of watched. They are actually the original patent holder in China and USA for the atomized cartridge (cartomizer) and the Personal Charging Case (PCC).
They are the most safety concious ecig manufacturer I know of. They still refuse to make a manual battery (for safety issues) and do extensive research and testing on their liquids and TRY to make their carts non-refillable for the reason that they dont want people filling their carts with unsafe liquids.
I know it sounds crazy but it took me six months to get them to raise their cut-off time on the batteries because they were concerned about burning cartos...Thanks
Drew

MichelleDen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
Denmark
Thanks Drew. Nonrefillable cartos wont sell well, I think...

Would love to try the g400, even though its to long.. But with charger itll be to much for customs to let it slip.... Thinking im gonna try order from you though.. Your shipping price allows me to order in 2 seperate packs, to stay under 20 a pop, without it getting more expensive than B.... 29 dollar shipping...

MichelleDen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
Denmark
Hey, how long is the g400 again? Dont you think one in same lenth as the 300 but still wider Like the 400, could sell well? Its allready hyped up...not intentionally, Im from DK, I didnt know what a chubby was...
Really think Greencig products could get some renewed attention, as they should, if theyre the original, in regards to this tech...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread