New KR808DM-1 Smart Charge, Click Switch, 480 Mah, 2ml Cartomizers Kits!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com

ditc

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
no cutoff? that's amazing! so if i hold the button down, it won't start blinking after 5 or 10 seconds? any idea how this compares to the 808 elite than another vendor is selling? i've seen some reviews on it, but would prefer to get yours if it's another 100mah of power as well as no cutoff. do you find this gives off more powerful throat hit and more vapor than if you were to take the same amount of draw from a m.f. style 808 manual battery?

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
These cartos are bigger and have a larger surface area on the coil. This the thickness of an 801 battery and the air ratio is perfect. Im not sure about the Elite, buty I will say this is the second version of the ones that I tried...I could of had them around 3 months ago and didnt order them until they sent me the nmost recent sample. Im getting fantastic hits with prefilled cartos, and Im actually considering ordering some other flavors. It seems, I just never get any consistancy when I order larger quanities of prefilled cartos.
Drew

Josh the Happy

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2010
SC

Well, i'm glad you let us know up front that the included cartomizers are 24mg, i
was interested in this particular model but i'd rather it not come with any
cartomizers, because 24mg will just get thrown away. No offense, 24 makes me
sick. Please let us know when blank is option, or if other strengths become available
to ship with. I do plan on ordering a supply of cartomizers also - i just hate to waste
the five that come with it. I'm going to try this whole vaping game again when i pick
out a good pv, so far it was down to this one or the Elite 808, but the Elite's
cartomizers are rip-off expensive.
So more looking and waiting.

Thank you sir.

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
The diameter is 11mm or 0.44 inches and the length is 85mm or 3.35 inches. The cartomizer with mouthpiece is 59mm long or 2.30 inches.
That's about the same length as a normal KR808 just a little fatter yet thinner then a Ego/Vgo/Kgo....Thanks for your patience, I got swamped yesterday, but I didnt mean to ignore this...
Drew

CANCHASER

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
LAKE WALES
I have seen a couple of responses on here wanting to know if these batteries are similar to the others. I too was curious as I have some other batteries. I purchased these to find out and here are my findings. These other batteries and these batteries appear to be identical other than the color options. These are suppose to be 480 mah and the other is 380 mah. I have used both and get between 5-8 hours of vape time on both batteries and I do consider myself a heavy vapor. The draw appears to be the same and I haven't noticed any differences as of yet. In my opinion both batteries are a very good choice as they give you a much longer vape time between charges and yet they are sleek and not bulky. They are just a little bit fatter and longer than a regular 808 battery but provide a much better vaping experience. I would recomend them to anyone wanting better battery life without wanting a large bulky fat battery. Hope this helps anyone with questions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hi...Without mentioning the "other batteries' ;) I will say that some companies do sell products that look like the ones I sell , but many are different. In this case these cells were sourced and delivered to the factory by me. There are many different cells and raw materials available for products and unfortunately China manufacturers will use the least expensive at every turn if you don't request or provide the better ones. Here is a video of my first visit..

On that visit we discussed and developed the Go-Go and changed the cells and buttons on them. We also began development of these kits...I returned the following year and worked on several other products. like this...
N200 Signature Series Clearocartos - KR808DM1
I have since changed production of many of my products to a company that has much cleaner facilities and has proven to be more trustworthy...The next post includes a video of their operation that I made earlier this year.

Thanks for noticing.
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread