The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New Leo is superb

Discussion in 'The Leo' started by johni, Dec 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. johni

johni Extractor Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 8, 2012
    Columbia, Missouri
    I'm lovin my new Leo! Thanks to you guys who have posted on this subforum and recommended a good device. Just filled a dcc with juice from HHV and was wondering what pg/vg ratio is working best.

2. DragonXIII

DragonXIII Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 7, 2012
    North Alabama
    Hi Johnl

My experience with the LEO 1.5ohm dual coil cartos is that the really thick juices have a chance to burn a carto.
    Seems to me that 100% VG doesn't flow quite quick enough to keep the coils fed with juice.
    I have burned some cartos by chain vaping. After that happened I changed my methods. I simply keep toping off the carto to keep the filler 'wet'. So order 60%/40% or 50%50% VG/PG for a bit thinner juice. You may or may not see a big difference in vapor.

3. johni

johni Extractor Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 8, 2012
    Columbia, Missouri
    Guess I've learned quite a bit since I posted. Been vaping mostly NETs, some of which are not real carto friendly. 60 or 70 PG definitely works better as does topping off regularly. I am, however getting a full workday from one carto and luckily haven't burnt one yet!

I did have one carto I messed up. Flooded when filling so was blowing it out into a paper towel. Guess I blew too hard, something popped and ALL of the juice flooded out. PITA mess!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.