New member looking for advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua Gale

Nov 24, 2018
Hello,
I've been vaping for a few years now. I have the voo poo drag w the valarian tank love the set up love the tank, how ever I've gotten tired of the huge massive clouds and running through juice so quickly. I had to go back to a alantis and istick 60w mod doing about 30w was working for me for a few days then I realized y I moved in from it. The flavor is so much muted it's dull. Can anyone plz point me in the direction of a decent tank that won't burn through so much juice and that is a lower wattage mod but good flavor and that won't break the bank

Storm52

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2014
Shreveport, LA
Welcome to the forum. One of the trade offs of sub ohm - big cloud and flavor is high juice useage. I am mtl, so I can't be of much help. The original uwell crown provides great flavor, as does the innokin zenith. Digiflavor siren comes to mind and the kfn prime.
Others will be along with suggestions.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'd agree on the original Crown perhaps, it has a lot of coil resistance options so you may be able to find a happy place. Once you are used to a particular type of vaping it can be hard to adjust though. Vapresso does make some tanks and coils that are sort of "in between".

It also may be your juice, honestly. If you are going higher resistance and less wattage, sometimes a different formulation is needed, like more PG, or a different flavor percentage or a different flavor set. It's hard to say.

You could also consider DIY juice if you are concerned about juice costs but really find you are a dyed in the wool low resistance vaper. The startup costs can be a bit daunting, but if you have an idea of what types of flavors you like, they don't have to be, and you can start with small amounts of ingredients and well, tester sized flavors until you get the hang of things.

It's a bit of a process, but often less expensive. You might look into one shot flavors which are premixed flavors that are for the most part designed to be shake and vape until you find your DIY feet, so to speak.

Best of luck, however you decide to approach it.
Anna

Algirdas

Moved On
Nov 24, 2018
  • Deleted by classwife

Algirdas

Moved On
Nov 24, 2018
  • Deleted by classwife

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Or even a kit would work to w suggestions. I'm trying to get all the suggestion I can get instead of going to the store because if I go there and ask then I feel pressured not that they pressure me it's just how I've always been
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might like to read:
Drip Vaping: Your Guide to Dripping e-Juice | Vape-Resource.com
http://spinfuel.com/art-drip-guide-vaping/
(7) Information Resources for Your First RBA | E-Cigarette Forum
Atomizer vs. Cartomizer vs. Clearomizer. The Ultimate Guide
Wrapping Building Coils 101 For Beginners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread