The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Lia Rodgriguez, Dec 12, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MJCSD

MJCSD Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 7, 2014
    usa
    Hello and welcome to ecf

2. Brewdawg1181

Brewdawg1181 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    Not a study, but some organizations that have reviewed the studies, and snippets of their conclusions.
    upload_2018-12-13_13-41-40.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  3. AXIOM_1

AXIOM_1 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 6, 2015
    my own mind
    I had forgotten their name, but yes, I knew about the hair-like follicles in the lungs. I was just wondering if vaping renders them useless or paralyses them in some way. Or maybe the film builds up too fast for the lungs to rid itself of it..... I imagine they have already studied that particular aspect in some detail already... 10 years is a fairly long chunk of time... I am curious about 20 or 30 years... But I suppose we won't know until the elapsed time has passed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. BrotherBob

BrotherBob ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Welcome and glad you joined.

5. kristin

kristin Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2009
    CASAA - Wisconsin
    Even smoke "tar" doesn't build up the way they imply. If tar and e-liquid did build up in the lungs, smokers and vapers would essentially "drown" within a matter of weeks. The fact that any vapers are still alive after a few months is clear evidence that vapor isn't building up in the lungs or inhibiting the lungs from self-cleaning.

6. Vandal

Vandal Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2009
    Heart of Virginia
    Weird, since I used to get pneumonia (and bronchitis) when I was smoking and haven't since I started vaping nine years ago. I haven't gotten so much as a chest cold since then. I have heard similar tales from other vapers. So much misinformation out there about a potentially life-saving technology. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.